This awesome DIY is light, fluffy and hydrating for your skin!
What You Need:
- 1/4 cup shea butter
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 50 drops of fragrance oil of your choice! We highly recommend these:
- Measure shea butter, coconut oil, and olive oil and put in the top of a double boiler and allow to melt until liquid.
- Pour into mixing bowl and allow to solidify until solid but still soft.
- Whip with hand mixer until light and fluffy.
- Gradually add 2 tsp baking soda and whip to combine.
- Add fragrance oils and whip again.
- Store in glass container.