Every once in a while your garbage disposal may start to get stinky from any left over food that gets caught inside. These refreshers will leave your kitchen smelling lovely and clean!
What You Will Need:
- 3/4 cup baking soda
- 1/2 cup salt
- 1 tbsp liquid dish soap or Castile Soap
- Zest from 1 lime (optional)
- Juice from 1 lime or lemon
- Airtight Container
- Fragrance oils. We recommend : 8 drops Lime fragrance oil & 12 drops Lemon Sugar fragrance oil OR 20 drops Apple
- Mix the baking soda and salt together in a bowl.
- Stir in the liquid dish soap, lime zest, lime juice, and fragrance oils. Mix together with hands. The mixture should be a wet sand consistency; if it is not, add a little water until it becomes the right consistency.
- Use a tablespoon to mold the disposal fresheners, and then place them on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
- Leave the fresheners to dry overnight, and then place them in a glass jar to store.
How to Use:
When using the disposal fresheners, first place 3–4 ice cubes in the disposal; grind with cold water running to clear the disposal and sharpen the grinders. Then place 1–2 citrus refreshers in the disposal, and let them sit for a couple minutes before grinding with the water running.
At Eternal Essence Oils, we felt our product was going to represent us and the quality we give, to you, our customer. So, we continue to research and source new products that meet our customers’ growing needs. Our mission is to supply the finest products without breaking the bank.
- We’re proud to offer over 90 of the foremost and leading Fragrance Oils that conform to IFRA standards without breaking the bank.
- Eternal Essence Oils are designed for use in cosmetics and are perfect for adding personalized scents to:
- Soaps, lotions, creams
- Hair care and body care products
- Cleaning products, room sprays, laundry, linens, and aroma diffusers
- Our Fragrance oils are synthetically compounded from aroma chemicals; these scents are rich, complex, and long lasting. Personalize any of your products or add an Eternal Essence Oil to spice up your current favorite fragrance. Create a scent that is simply yours.
Find Eternal Essence Oils on Social Media
- Don’t know where to start? We’re here to help! Put your oils to use by checking out our Blog for DIY recipes, fun facts and more at https://www.eternalessenceoils.com/blog-2/
- Don’t have time to check our website daily for updates and info? Follow us on Instagram for special promos, sales, updates and contests at https://www.instagram.com/eternalessenceoil/ delivered daily to your newsfeed.
- Find, Like and Share our page on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/EternalEssenceOils/ to keep up with additional sales, promos, new oils and blogs