If your skin needs a soothing refresher after spending some time under the sun, try this awesome DIY after sun spray!
- 2 Bags of Green Tea
- 3oz Hot Water
- 2oz Witch Hazel (Alcohol Free)
- 1 tbsp Aloe Vera Gel
- 5oz Fine Mist Spray Bottle
- 15 drops fragrance oil. We recommend these scents! Peach Citrus, Pina Colada, Or Water Lily!
- Steep the tea bags in 3oz hot water for 10 minutes. (You are basically making a super concentrated tea). Remove tea bag and refrigerate tea until cool.
- Mix cooled tea, witch hazel and aloe in the spray bottle.
- Add fragrance oil & shake well before using.
- Store in the fridge for up to 2 weeks!
At Eternal Essence Oils, we felt our product was going to represent us and the quality we give, to you, our customer. So, we continue to research and source new products that meet our customers’ growing needs. Our mission is to supply the finest products without breaking the bank.
- We’re proud to offer over 90 of the foremost and leading Fragrance Oils that conform to IFRA standards without breaking the bank.
- Eternal Essence Oils are designed for use in cosmetics and are perfect for adding personalized scents to:
- Soaps, lotions, creams
- Hair care and body care products
- Cleaning products, room sprays, laundry, linens, and aroma diffusers
- Our Fragrance oils are synthetically compounded from aroma chemicals; these scents are rich, complex, and long lasting. Personalize any of your products or add an Eternal Essence Oil to spice up your current favorite fragrance. Create a scent that is simply yours.
Find Eternal Essence Oils on Social Media
- Don’t know where to start? We’re here to help! Put your oils to use by checking out our Blog for DIY recipes, fun facts and more at https://www.eternalessenceoils.com/blog-2/
- Don’t have time to check our website daily for updates and info? Follow us on Instagram for special promos, sales, updates and contests at https://www.instagram.com/eternalessenceoil/ delivered daily to your newsfeed.
- Find, Like and Share our page on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/EternalEssenceOils/ to keep up with additional sales, promos, new oils and blogs