The perfect cleanser for dry skin!
What You Need:
- 1/4 cup of MCT oil
- 2 tsp loose leaf green tea
- (First 2 ingredients becomes:) 1/4 cup of green tea infused oil
- 1/2 tsp CreamMaker Fluid
- Heat-safe measuring cup
- Fine mesh strainer
- Pump bottle (Glass)
- Small funnel
- 15 drops of fragrance oil of your choice! We highly recommend these fragrance oils: Amber, Citrus Blossom, or Fresh Rain!
- We will first make green tea infused oil! Place the green tea leaves and MCT oil into a heat safe container and allow the tea to infuse into the oil for 20-30 minutes on medium heat. The oil should look bright green and be fragrant. Stir the mixture occasionally.
- Remove the oil from heat and allow to cool for a bit. Then use a fine mesh strainer to strain the tea leaves out of your oil.
- Return the strained oil into your heat safe measuring cup and add the fragrance oil and CreamMaker Fluid then stir to dissolve.
- Use the funnel to transfer the cleanser to your pump bottle.
- **How to Use!** Massage a generous amount into your skin. Then wet your hands with warm water and massage again. The cleanser will turn milky as it emulsifies.
At Eternal Essence Oils, we felt our product was going to represent us and the quality we give, to you, our customer. So, we continue to research and source new products that meet our customers’ growing needs. Our mission is to supply the finest products without breaking the bank.
- We’re proud to offer over 90 of the foremost and leading Fragrance Oils that conform to IFRA standards without breaking the bank.
- Eternal Essence Oils are designed for use in cosmetics and are perfect for adding personalized scents to:
- Soaps, lotions, creams
- Hair care and body care products
- Cleaning products, room sprays, laundry, linens, and aroma diffusers
- Our Fragrance oils are synthetically compounded from aroma chemicals; these scents are rich, complex, and long lasting. Personalize any of your products or add an Eternal Essence Oil to spice up your current favorite fragrance. Create a scent that is simply yours.
Find Eternal Essence Oils on Social Media
- Don’t know where to start? We’re here to help! Put your oils to use by checking out our Blog for DIY recipes, fun facts and more at https://www.eternalessenceoils.com/blog-2/
- Don’t have time to check our website daily for updates and info? Follow us on Instagram for special promos, sales, updates and contests at https://www.instagram.com/eternalessenceoil/ delivered daily to your newsfeed.
- Find, Like and Share our page on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/EternalEssenceOils/ to keep up with additional sales, promos, new oils and blogs