Create your own travel sized hand sanitizer to use on the go! This recipe makes enough to fill up a one ounce spray bottle & takes about a minute to make!
What You Will Need:
- 1 oz glass spray bottle
- A small funnel
- 1 tablespoon aloe vera spray or gel
- 1 tablespoon alcohol-free witch hazel
- ¼ teaspoon vitamin E oil
- 1 tablespoon of at least 60% rubbing alcohol
- Fragrance oil of your choice! We recommend 30 drops of Apple, Grapefruit, Or Lime
- Pour all ingredients into the bottle using your small funnel, twist on the cap, shake and it’s ready to use!
At Eternal Essence Oils, we felt our product was going to represent us and the quality we give, to you, our customer. So, we continue to research and source new products that meet our customers’ growing needs. Our mission is to supply the finest products without breaking the bank.
- We’re proud to offer over 90 of the foremost and leading Fragrance Oils that conform to IFRA standards without breaking the bank.
- Eternal Essence Oils are designed for use in cosmetics and are perfect for adding personalized scents to:
- Soaps, lotions, creams
- Hair care and body care products
- Cleaning products, room sprays, laundry, linens, and aroma diffusers
- Our Fragrance oils are synthetically compounded from aroma chemicals; these scents are rich, complex, and long lasting. Personalize any of your products or add an Eternal Essence Oil to spice up your current favorite fragrance. Create a scent that is simply yours.
Find Eternal Essence Oils on Social Media
- Don’t know where to start? We’re here to help! Put your oils to use by checking out our Blog for DIY recipes, fun facts and more at https://www.eternalessenceoils.com/blog-2/
- Don’t have time to check our website daily for updates and info? Follow us on Instagram for special promos, sales, updates and contests at https://www.instagram.com/eternalessenceoil/ delivered daily to your newsfeed.
- Find, Like and Share our page on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/EternalEssenceOils/ to keep up with additional sales, promos, new oils and blogs