This recipe can help to alleviate any uncomfortable skin problems. Neem oil is naturally antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and can provide external relief from pain and itchiness.
* Some people may show sensitivity to Neem oil and fragrance oil so please do a skin patch test to make sure it’s right for your skin. Please also avoid using Neem oil if you are pregnant or planning on becoming pregnant in the immediate future.
What You Need:
- 1.5oz Shea Butter
- 1oz Cocoa Butter
- 0.70oz Castor oil
- 1oz Sweet Almond oil (alternative: Grapeseed or Sunflower oil)
- 0.35oz Neem oil
- 1/4 tsp Vitamin E oil
- Fragrance Oil. We recommend 10 drops of Cafe Vienna, Caramel Nut Muffin, or Creamy Nutmeg.
- Place the Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Castor oil, and Sweet Almond oil into a double-boiler. You can also place them in a metal or glass bowl which can be floated in a pan of hot water.
- Melt the oils over medium heat until they are completely liquid. Stir well and place the bowl in the freezer for five minutes or until the oils thicken to the consistency of Castor oil and become slightly opaque.
- Take the bowl out and beat it with a whisk, adding the fragrance oil, vitamin E, and Neem oil.
- Spoon the finished product into a container that is fitted with a lid. You can enjoy the cream immediately after it has set!
At Eternal Essence Oils, we felt our product was going to represent us and the quality we give, to you, our customer. So, we continue to research and source new products that meet our customers’ growing needs. Our mission is to supply the finest products without breaking the bank.
- We’re proud to offer over 90 of the foremost and leading Fragrance Oils that conform to IFRA standards without breaking the bank.
- Eternal Essence Oils are designed for use in cosmetics and are perfect for adding personalized scents to:
- Soaps, lotions, creams
- Haircare and body care products
- Cleaning products, room sprays, laundry, linens, and aroma diffusers
- Our Fragrance oils are synthetically compounded from aroma chemicals; these scents are rich, complex, and long-lasting. Personalize any of your products or add an Eternal Essence Oil to spice up your current favorite fragrance. Create a scent that is simply yours.
Find Eternal Essence Oils on Social Media
- Don’t know where to start? We’re here to help! Put your oils to use by checking out our Blog for DIY recipes, fun facts and more at https://www.eternalessenceoils.com/blog-2/
- Don’t have time to check our website daily for updates and info? Follow us on Instagram for special promos, sales, updates, and contests at https://www.instagram.com/eternalessenceoil/ delivered daily to your newsfeed.
- Find, Like and Share our page on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/EternalEssenceOils/ to keep up with additional sales, promos, new oils and blogs