Make your house smell wonderful and look decorative for the holidays with this DIY Holiday Gel Wax Candle!
What You Will Need:
- Glass jar
- Gel wax
- Wood dowel (A pencil works as well)
- *Optional: Food color
- 60 drops of fragrance oil. We recommend: Pine Needle, Aspen Winter or Woodland Bay!
- Place wick at the base of the jar
- Wrap other end of wick around a pencil and rest on top of the jar so that it stays in the center
- Fill the glass with your embellishments. Be as creative as possible!
- Take a small amount of gel wax in a pan. Just enough to fill your glass jar. Warm it on a low flame. Make sure it is low because the gel may burn at high temperature.
- Mix in the fragrance oil of your choice.
- Slowly pour gel into the glass jar while being careful not to move the pencil and embellishments inside. If you wait about a minute, the gel will slightly solidify and you can add different layers in your candle!
- Wait about 15 minutes for your candle to cool down completely, cut the wick closer to the candle & enjoy!
At Eternal Essence Oils, we felt our product was going to represent us and the quality we give, to you, our customer. So, we continue to research and source new products that meet our customers’ growing needs. Our mission is to supply the finest products without breaking the bank.
- We’re proud to offer over 90 of the foremost and leading Fragrance Oils that conform to IFRA standards without breaking the bank.
- Eternal Essence Oils are designed for use in cosmetics and are perfect for adding personalized scents to:
- Soaps, lotions, creams
- Hair care and body care products
- Cleaning products, room sprays, laundry, linens, and aroma diffusers
- Our Fragrance oils are synthetically compounded from aroma chemicals; these scents are rich, complex, and long lasting. Personalize any of your products or add an Eternal Essence Oil to spice up your current favorite fragrance. Create a scent that is simply yours.
Find Eternal Essence Oils on Social Media
- Don’t know where to start? We’re here to help! Put your oils to use by checking out our Blog for DIY recipes, fun facts and more at https://www.eternalessenceoils.com/blog-2/
- Don’t have time to check our website daily for updates and info? Follow us on Instagram for special promos, sales, updates and contests at https://www.instagram.com/eternalessenceoil/ delivered daily to your newsfeed.
- Find, Like and Share our page on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/EternalEssenceOils/ to keep up with additional sales, promos, new oils and blogs