Merry Christmas & happy holidays! Here is a DIY to help you get your house smelling festive and ready for guests!
What You Will Need:
- Distilled water + vodka or grain alcohol + witch hazel
- Glass spray bottles
- 40-50 drops of fragrance oils. We recommend using these scents:
O Christmas Tree
- 20 drops of Pine
- 10 drops of Cedarwood
- 5 drops of Orange Creamsicle
- 10 drops of Eucalyptus
- 5 drops of Cinnamon
The Great Outdoors
- Add 3oz of vodka or witch hazel to your spray bottle. Add 40-50 drops of fragrance oil recipe of your choice
- Place on the top and shake well
- Take off top and add distilled water
- Shake again and mist throughout your home. (Make sure to shake every time before use!)
At Eternal Essence Oils, we felt our product was going to represent us and the quality we give, to you, our customer. So, we continue to research and source new products that meet our customers’ growing needs. Our mission is to supply the finest products without breaking the bank.
- We’re proud to offer over 90 of the foremost and leading Fragrance Oils that conform to IFRA standards without breaking the bank.
- Eternal Essence Oils are designed for use in cosmetics and are perfect for adding personalized scents to:
- Soaps, lotions, creams
- Hair care and body care products
- Cleaning products, room sprays, laundry, linens, and aroma diffusers
- Our Fragrance oils are synthetically compounded from aroma chemicals; these scents are rich, complex, and long lasting. Personalize any of your products or add an Eternal Essence Oil to spice up your current favorite fragrance. Create a scent that is simply yours.
Find Eternal Essence Oils on Social Media
- Don’t know where to start? We’re here to help! Put your oils to use by checking out our Blog for DIY recipes, fun facts and more at https://www.eternalessenceoils.com/blog-2/
- Don’t have time to check our website daily for updates and info? Follow us on Instagram for special promos, sales, updates and contests at https://www.instagram.com/eternalessenceoil/ delivered daily to your newsfeed.
- Find, Like and Share our page on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/EternalEssenceOils/ to keep up with additional sales, promos, new oils and blogs