Today’s DIY is for how to create your own incense at home! The pleasant aroma of burning incense can improve mood and relieve stress and is often used for meditation and relaxation.
What You Will Need:
- A tray (small baking tray will work)
- Aluminum foil
- Incense Sticks
- Fragrance Oils. We recommend: Mountain Meets The Ocean, Juniper Breeze, or French Market.
- In a shallow tray (a small baking tray with a layer of aluminum foil works well) lay out your incense sticks about 1 inch apart.
- For each incense stick pour about 20 drops of the fragrance oil.
- Make sure to allow the incense sticks to absorb the oils. Turn the sticks and gently press into the oils until all of it is absorbed.
- Place the sticks into a mug to dry overnight. We recommend about 15 hours.
- Burn and enjoy the scent!
At Eternal Essence Oils, we felt our product was going to represent us and the quality we give, to you, our customer. So, we continue to research and source new products that meet our customers’ growing needs. Our mission is to supply the finest products without breaking the bank.
- We’re proud to offer over 90 of the foremost and leading Fragrance Oils that conform to IFRA standards without breaking the bank.
- Eternal Essence Oils are designed for use in cosmetics and are perfect for adding personalized scents to:
- Soaps, lotions, creams
- Hair care and body care products
- Cleaning products, room sprays, laundry, linens, and aroma diffusers
- Our Fragrance oils are synthetically compounded from aroma chemicals; these scents are rich, complex, and long lasting. Personalize any of your products or add an Eternal Essence Oil to spice up your current favorite fragrance. Create a scent that is simply yours.
Find Eternal Essence Oils on Social Media
- Don’t know where to start? We’re here to help! Put your oils to use by checking out our Blog for DIY recipes, fun facts and more at https://www.eternalessenceoils.com/blog-2/
- Don’t have time to check our website daily for updates and info? Follow us on Instagram for special promos, sales, updates and contests at https://www.instagram.com/eternalessenceoil/ delivered daily to your newsfeed.
- Find, Like and Share our page on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/EternalEssenceOils/ to keep up with additional sales, promos, new oils and blogs