Today’s DIY will help make your towels and other laundry soft, comfy and you can customize the scent too!
What You Need:
- 6 cups of hot water
- 2 cups white vinegar
- 1 bottle of conditioner (unscented if possible)
- Container to store the laundry softener
- Mixing utensil
- 25 drops of fragrance oil, We recommend All Natural Bali Lime Papaya, All Natural Fresh Citrus Aloe Leaf, or All Natural Apricot Rosewater!
- Mix the hot water and full bottle of conditioner together. Stir until completely mixed and dissolved.
- Pour in the vinegar and mix all together.
- Continue mixing and add drops of fragrance oil!
- Pour the laundry softener into the container of your choice!
At Eternal Essence Oils, we felt our product was going to represent us and the quality we give, to you, our customer. So, we continue to research and source new products that meet our customers’ growing needs. Our mission is to supply the finest products without breaking the bank.
- We’re proud to offer over 90 of the foremost and leading Fragrance Oils that conform to IFRA standards without breaking the bank.
- Eternal Essence Oils are designed for use in cosmetics and are perfect for adding personalized scents to:
- Soaps, lotions, creams
- Hair care and body care products
- Cleaning products, room sprays, laundry, linens, and aroma diffusers
- Our Fragrance oils are synthetically compounded from aroma chemicals; these scents are rich, complex, and long lasting. Personalize any of your products or add an Eternal Essence Oil to spice up your current favorite fragrance. Create a scent that is simply yours.
Find Eternal Essence Oils on Social Media
- Don’t know where to start? We’re here to help! Put your oils to use by checking out our Blog for DIY recipes, fun facts and more at https://www.eternalessenceoils.com/blog-2/
- Don’t have time to check our website daily for updates and info? Follow us on Instagram for special promos, sales, updates and contests at https://www.instagram.com/eternalessenceoil/ delivered daily to your newsfeed.
- Find, Like and Share our page on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/EternalEssenceOils/ to keep up with additional sales, promos, new oils and blogs