If you have dry, coarse hair and find it difficult to retain moisture in your hair, try this homemade leave-in conditioner to seal more moisture and help keep your hair looking great!
What You Need:
- Double boiler
- 50g Shea butter
- 25g sunflower oil
- 25g olive oil
- 20 drops of fragrance oils. We recommend: Spiced Caramel Pear, Spa, Or Love Spell Type!
- Weigh the ingredients using a kitchen scale.
- Melt the shea butter in the double boiler.
- Add the sunflower oil and olive oil and stir gently until everything is mixed well and melted together.
- Remove the mixture form the heat and leave it to cool until it hardens ( can take 4 to 5 hours). To speed up the process you can also place the mixture in the fridge (takes 30 to 40mins).
- Whip it up using a spoon or a mixer until it is a creamy consistency.
- Add in the fragrance oils and continue stirring until completely mixed.
- Pour into a jar and enjoy!
How to Use:
This conditioner is best used on damp, towel dried hair! Best to let your hair dry naturally afterwards.
At Eternal Essence Oils, we felt our product was going to represent us and the quality we give, to you, our customer. So, we continue to research and source new products that meet our customers’ growing needs. Our mission is to supply the finest products without breaking the bank.
- We’re proud to offer over 90 of the foremost and leading Fragrance Oils that conform to IFRA standards without breaking the bank.
- Eternal Essence Oils are designed for use in cosmetics and are perfect for adding personalized scents to:
- Soaps, lotions, creams
- Hair care and body care products
- Cleaning products, room sprays, laundry, linens, and aroma diffusers
- Our Fragrance oils are synthetically compounded from aroma chemicals; these scents are rich, complex, and long lasting. Personalize any of your products or add an Eternal Essence Oil to spice up your current favorite fragrance. Create a scent that is simply yours.
Find Eternal Essence Oils on Social Media
- Don’t know where to start? We’re here to help! Put your oils to use by checking out our Blog for DIY recipes, fun facts and more at https://www.eternalessenceoils.com/blog-2/
- Don’t have time to check our website daily for updates and info? Follow us on Instagram for special promos, sales, updates and contests at https://www.instagram.com/eternalessenceoil/ delivered daily to your newsfeed.
- Find, Like and Share our page on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/EternalEssenceOils/ to keep up with additional sales, promos, new oils and blogs