Today’s DIY is all about Magnesium! A few benefits to the mineral:
- Relieves Insomnia. Magnesium prepares your body for good shut-eye by relaxing your muscles and calming your nerves by regulating your brain’s neurotransmitters.
- Protects Your Heart. Magnesium fuels the heart, protects your heart’s pump, prevents heart attacks, and provides elasticity for heart and blood vessels. It also reduces calcium build up in your heart and arteries.
- Supports Bone Health. Magnesium reduces the rate that bones degrade or break down and so a balanced level of magnesium in bones is crucial for bone health!
This wonderful DIY lotion helps us achieve balance quickly and provides great benefits to our bodies!
What You Need:
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 5 tbsp shea butter
- 2 tbsp beeswax
- 1 cup magnesium chloride brine oil
- Fragrance Oil. We recommend 40 drops of Aspen Grass, Lavender Breeze , or Sun And Sand.
- Measure olive oil, shea butter, and beeswax into a heat-safe pitcher.
- Create a double boiler by placing the pitcher inside a pan of water with a cloth under the pitcher.
- Heat water to a gentle simmer.
- Stir oil mixture periodically as it melts.
- Once the beeswax and shea butter are completely melted and combined into olive oil, remove the pitcher from heat and pour oil mixture into food processor, being careful to not get any water in oil mixture.
- Turn food processor on.
- Slowly pour a very thin stream of magnesium chloride brine into the food processor while it runs.
- Allow food processor to run for a minute or so.
- Add fragrance oils, if using, and allow food processor to run for another minute.
- Pour magnesium lotion into glass jars.
- Store at room temperature in a cool, dark place.
Usage: 1 teaspoon delivers about 280mg of magnesium! We recommend using about 1-2 teaspoons at a time!
At Eternal Essence Oils, we felt our product was going to represent us and the quality we give, to you, our customer. So, we continue to research and source new products that meet our customers’ growing needs. Our mission is to supply the finest products without breaking the bank.
- We’re proud to offer over 90 of the foremost and leading Fragrance Oils that conform to IFRA standards without breaking the bank.
- Eternal Essence Oils are designed for use in cosmetics and are perfect for adding personalized scents to:
- Soaps, lotions, creams
- Haircare and body care products
- Cleaning products, room sprays, laundry, linens, and aroma diffusers
- Our Fragrance oils are synthetically compounded from aroma chemicals; these scents are rich, complex, and long-lasting. Personalize any of your products or add an Eternal Essence Oil to spice up your current favorite fragrance. Create a scent that is simply yours.
Find Eternal Essence Oils on Social Media
- Don’t know where to start? We’re here to help! Put your oils to use by checking out our Blog for DIY recipes, fun facts and more at https://www.eternalessenceoils.com/blog-2/
- Don’t have time to check our website daily for updates and info? Follow us on Instagram for special promos, sales, updates, and contests at https://www.instagram.com/eternalessenceoil/ delivered daily to your newsfeed.
- Find, Like and Share our page on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/EternalEssenceOils/ to keep up with additional sales, promos, new oils and blogs