Here’s a simple recipe to a multipurpose cleaning wipe— a great alternative to harsher cleaning agents!
What You Need:
- 1 plastic container (with plastic lid!)
- 1 roll extra-strong paper towels (Or you can also use cut up pieces of fabric for an eco-friendly version of this recipe!)
- 1/2 cup of white vinegar
- 1/4 cup of rubbing alcohol
- 1/4 cup of water
- 1 teaspoon of dish soapa
- 15 drops of Fragrance Oil. We recommend Peach Citrus, Coral Reef or Dragonfruit Berry but this can be subbed out with any scents you love!
- Using a box cutter, cut a small x in the center of the plastic lid.
- Using a bread knife, cut through the paper towel roll to create a roll that will fit into the container.
- Mix together the vinegar, rubbing alcohol, water, dish soap, fragrance oils and gently mix until combined.
- Place the paper towel roll into the container and pour the mixture over it so that it is fully saturated.
- Once the towel has been soaked for a few minutes, you can remove the center cardboard roll. Also if you’d like to make the scent stronger, add 5-10 more drops of fragrance oil 🙂
- Pull paper towels from the center of the roll and through the ‘x’ opening on the container lid! Pull the wipe out from the lid to start cleaning!
At Eternal Essence Oils, we felt our product was going to represent us and the quality we give, to you, our customer. So, we continue to research and source new products that meet our customers’ growing needs. Our mission is to supply the finest products without breaking the bank.
- We’re proud to offer over 90 of the foremost and leading Fragrance Oils that conform to IFRA standards without breaking the bank.
- Eternal Essence Oils are designed for use in cosmetics and are perfect for adding personalized scents to:
- Soaps, lotions, creams
- Hair care and body care products
- Cleaning products, room sprays, laundry, linens, and aroma diffusers
- Our Fragrance oils are synthetically compounded from aroma chemicals; these scents are rich, complex, and long-lasting. Personalize any of your products or add an Eternal Essence Oil to spice up your current favorite fragrance. Create a scent that is simply yours.
Find Eternal Essence Oils on Social Media
- Don’t know where to start? We’re here to help! Put your oils to use by checking out our Blog for DIY recipes, fun facts and more at https://www.eternalessenceoils.com/blog-2/
- Don’t have time to check our website daily for updates and info? Follow us on Instagram for special promos, sales, updates and contests at https://www.instagram.com/eternalessenceoil/ delivered daily to your newsfeed.
- Find, Like and Share our page on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/EternalEssenceOils/ to keep up with additional sales, promos, new oils and blogs