On those days that you have muscle cramps, or pain, try massaging this salve in those areas to help sooth your body.
What You Need:
- 2 parts arnica flowers
- 1 1/2 parts st. john’s wort
- 1 part ginger root
- 1 part comfrey leaf
- 1 part peppermint leaf
- 1/2 part cayenne powder
- Carrier oil of choice (recommended: olive oil mixed with coconut oil)
- Small metal tin
- Mason jar
- 2 tbsp. beeswax pastilles
- 20 drops EEO Fragrance Oil. We recommend Aspen Grass
or Frankincense Rain but this can be subbed out with any scents you love!
- Infuse your carrier oil with arnica, st. john’s wort, ginger, comfrey, peppermint leaf and cayenne by putting those ingredients into a mason jar and warming in oven overnight.
- Wear gloves and use a cheesecloth to separate the herbs from the oils. Make sure to squeeze all the oil out from the cheesecloth at the end!
- Add fragrance oils that compliment the herbs at this time!
- Use a double boiler to melt beeswax and combine with the herbal oil. Pour into containers.
- Store sealed tightly & Keep in a cool dark space for maximum shelf life!
At Eternal Essence Oils, we felt our product was going to represent us and the quality we give, to you, our customer. So, we continue to research and source new products that meet our customers’ growing needs. Our mission is to supply the finest products without breaking the bank.
- We’re proud to offer over 90 of the foremost and leading Fragrance Oils that conform to IFRA standards without breaking the bank.
- Eternal Essence Oils are designed for use in cosmetics and are perfect for adding personalized scents to:
- Soaps, lotions, creams
- Hair care and body care products
- Cleaning products, room sprays, laundry, linens, and aroma diffusers
- Our Fragrance oils are synthetically compounded from aroma chemicals; these scents are rich, complex, and long lasting. Personalize any of your products or add an Eternal Essence Oil to spice up your current favorite fragrance. Create a scent that is simply yours.
Find Eternal Essence Oils on Social Media
- Don’t know where to start? We’re here to help! Put your oils to use by checking out our Blog for DIY recipes, fun facts and more at https://www.eternalessenceoils.com/blog-2/
- Don’t have time to check our website daily for updates and info? Follow us on Instagram for special promos, sales, updates and contests at https://www.instagram.com/eternalessenceoil/ delivered daily to your newsfeed.
- Find, Like and Share our page on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/EternalEssenceOils/ to keep up with additional sales, promos, new oils and blogs