In today’s DIY learn how to create your own lip tints using the flavors and colors you like!
What You Need:
- 30 Clear Lip Balm Tubes
- 2 heaping Tbs. Sunset Orange Mica (optional! sub. for any color you like!)
- 1.2 oz. Coconut Oil
1.2 oz. White Beeswax
- 1 oz. Organic Cocoa Butter Cubes
- .8 oz. Avocado Oil
- Heat safe/microwavable container
- Heat gun (optional)
- 50 drops of all-natural flavoring oil: We recommend these flavors Pink Sugar, Fruity Pebbles, or Strawberry Frappuccino!
- In a small, heat-safe container, add the coconut oil, cocoa butter cubes, white beeswax and avocado oil. Place in the microwave and melt using 30 second bursts.
- Once everything is completely melted, add the all natural flavoring oils of your choice and stir to combine.
- If you’d like to add some tint to your lip balm, add the Sunset Orange Mica and stir to combine. Make sure to get rid of any clumps.
- Once the mixture is completely blended and smooth, begin pouring it into the tubes. If necessary, remelt the lip balm in the microwave using 10-20 second bursts.
- Once all the balm has been poured, allow it to harden for several minutes in the tray. Then, scrape off any lip balm from the tray that did not go into a tube with your spatula, a kitchen knife or soap cutter. Place the leftover balm back into the container, remelt and pour it into any empty, or partially full lip balm tube.
- If you’d like to give the balms a nice smooth top, turn the heat gun on low and melt the top of the balms for just a second or two. This will also help get rid of the little “dots” in the center of the balms.
- Allow the lip balms to fully cool and harden, at least 3 hours. Once fully cooled, pull the tubes straight down from the tray. Pulling the tubes out at an angle will damage the top of the balm. If you’re a perfectionist, you can slice the top off the balm and melt the top with the heat gun to make it nice and smooth.
- Once the balm has cooled, put the caps on and enjoy!
At Eternal Essence Oils, we felt our product was going to represent us and the quality we give, to you, our customer. So, we continue to research and source new products that meet our customers’ growing needs. Our mission is to supply the finest products without breaking the bank.
- We’re proud to offer over 90 of the foremost and leading Fragrance Oils that conform to IFRA standards without breaking the bank.
- Eternal Essence Oils are designed for use in cosmetics and are perfect for adding personalized scents to:
- Soaps, lotions, creams
- Hair care and body care products
- Cleaning products, room sprays, laundry, linens, and aroma diffusers
- Our Fragrance oils are synthetically compounded from aroma chemicals; these scents are rich, complex, and long lasting. Personalize any of your products or add an Eternal Essence Oil to spice up your current favorite fragrance. Create a scent that is simply yours.
Find Eternal Essence Oils on Social Media
- Don’t know where to start? We’re here to help! Put your oils to use by checking out our Blog for DIY recipes, fun facts and more at https://www.eternalessenceoils.com/blog-2/
- Don’t have time to check our website daily for updates and info? Follow us on Instagram for special promos, sales, updates and contests at https://www.instagram.com/eternalessenceoil/ delivered daily to your newsfeed.
- Find, Like and Share our page on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/EternalEssenceOils/ to keep up with additional sales, promos, new oils and blogs