Today’s DIY is a soap that is amazing for detoxifying skin by drawing out bacteria, dirt and toxins to the surface!
What You Need:
- Activated charcoal
- Goat’s milk melt and pour soap
- Triple butter melt & pour soap
- Silicone mold
- Wooden skewer to stir
- Heat safe measuring cups
- 15 drops of fragrance oil, Peppermint Swirl
- Cut 2 pounds of goat’s milk melt & pour soap into small pieces (about 1/2 inch cubes).
- Cut 1/2 pound of triple butter melt and pour soap.
- Melt goat’s milk soap (only melt goat’s milk soap for now, set triple butter soap aside and save it for later.
- Remove soap from heat and let it cool for just a few seconds before adding fragrance oil.
- Carefully add 2 tablespoons activated charcoal to soap.
- Mix well.
- Working quickly pour charcoal soap mixture into silicone molds.
- Melt triple butter soap.
- Pour melted triple butter soap on top of the goat’s milk/charcoal soap.
- Use a wooden skewer or small knife to swirl the white and black soaps.
- Allow to dry completely before removing from molds.
At Eternal Essence Oils, we felt our product was going to represent us and the quality we give, to you, our customer. So, we continue to research and source new products that meet our customers’ growing needs. Our mission is to supply the finest products without breaking the bank.
- We’re proud to offer over 90 of the foremost and leading Fragrance Oils that conform to IFRA standards without breaking the bank.
- Eternal Essence Oils are designed for use in cosmetics and are perfect for adding personalized scents to:
- Soaps, lotions, creams
- Hair care and body care products
- Cleaning products, room sprays, laundry, linens, and aroma diffusers
- Our Fragrance oils are synthetically compounded from aroma chemicals; these scents are rich, complex, and long lasting. Personalize any of your products or add an Eternal Essence Oil to spice up your current favorite fragrance. Create a scent that is simply yours.
Find Eternal Essence Oils on Social Media
- Don’t know where to start? We’re here to help! Put your oils to use by checking out our Blog for DIY recipes, fun facts and more at https://www.eternalessenceoils.com/blog-2/
- Don’t have time to check our website daily for updates and info? Follow us on Instagram for special promos, sales, updates and contests at https://www.instagram.com/eternalessenceoil/ delivered daily to your newsfeed.
- Find, Like and Share our page on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/EternalEssenceOils/ to keep up with additional sales, promos, new oils and blogs