These adorable DIY lotion bars are perfect stocking stuffers or holiday gifts for your friends and family!
What You Will Need:
- 3 ounces cocoa butter
- 3 ounces solid coconut oil
- 3 ounces beeswax
- silicone holiday molds
- 40 drops of fragrance oils. We recommend using these scents: Peppermint Swirl or Candy Cane
- Warm a medium sized pan with water on the stove
- Weigh all ingredients into glass dishes
- Place all ingredients, except essential oils, into a larger glass bowl
- Place glass bowl over pan of simmering water
- Melt butter, oil and wax
- Remove from heat and stir in 40 drops of fragrance oil
- Carefully pour into silicon molds
- Cool in the refrigerator for a few hours
At Eternal Essence Oils, we felt our product was going to represent us and the quality we give, to you, our customer. So, we continue to research and source new products that meet our customers’ growing needs. Our mission is to supply the finest products without breaking the bank.
- We’re proud to offer over 90 of the foremost and leading Fragrance Oils that conform to IFRA standards without breaking the bank.
- Eternal Essence Oils are designed for use in cosmetics and are perfect for adding personalized scents to:
- Soaps, lotions, creams
- Hair care and body care products
- Cleaning products, room sprays, laundry, linens, and aroma diffusers
- Our Fragrance oils are synthetically compounded from aroma chemicals; these scents are rich, complex, and long lasting. Personalize any of your products or add an Eternal Essence Oil to spice up your current favorite fragrance. Create a scent that is simply yours.
Find Eternal Essence Oils on Social Media
- Don’t know where to start? We’re here to help! Put your oils to use by checking out our Blog for DIY recipes, fun facts and more at https://www.eternalessenceoils.com/blog-2/
- Don’t have time to check our website daily for updates and info? Follow us on Instagram for special promos, sales, updates and contests at https://www.instagram.com/eternalessenceoil/ delivered daily to your newsfeed.
- Find, Like and Share our page on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/EternalEssenceOils/ to keep up with additional sales, promos, new oils and blogs