Shower melts are a wonderful way to start or end your day with soothing fragranced vapors while you enjoy a relaxing shower!
What You Need:
- 4 Tbsp Water
- Medium size bowl
- Mixing spoon
- Silicone molds
- 1.5 cups cornstarch
- 1 Tbsp Witch Hazel
- Food coloring (optional)
- 50 drops of fragrance oil of your choice! We highly recommend these: Vanilla Peppermint, Peppermint Swirl or a non-peppermint option: Peace Calming!
- Begin by adding cornstarch to your mixing bowl, then stir in the witch hazel.
- Add in the fragrance oils and mix them well into your cornstarch.
- Add optional food coloring!
- Add the water— a few drops at a time and mix well. The mixture will start out really crumbly and you’ll want to keep doing this until you get past the crumbly point. If the mixture gets too wet, you can add more cornstarch.
- Pour mixture into your silicone mold.
- Put in the freezer for a few hours.
- Pop out of the mold and let them sit for a few days until they are fully dry.
For Storage** Store them in a jar in a cool, dry place.
At Eternal Essence Oils, we felt our product was going to represent us and the quality we give, to you, our customer. So, we continue to research and source new products that meet our customers’ growing needs. Our mission is to supply the finest products without breaking the bank.
- We’re proud to offer over 90 of the foremost and leading Fragrance Oils that conform to IFRA standards without breaking the bank.
- Eternal Essence Oils are designed for use in cosmetics and are perfect for adding personalized scents to:
- Soaps, lotions, creams
- Hair care and body care products
- Cleaning products, room sprays, laundry, linens, and aroma diffusers
- Our Fragrance oils are synthetically compounded from aroma chemicals; these scents are rich, complex, and long lasting. Personalize any of your products or add an Eternal Essence Oil to spice up your current favorite fragrance. Create a scent that is simply yours.
Find Eternal Essence Oils on Social Media
- Don’t know where to start? We’re here to help! Put your oils to use by checking out our Blog for DIY recipes, fun facts and more at https://www.eternalessenceoils.com/blog-2/
- Don’t have time to check our website daily for updates and info? Follow us on Instagram for special promos, sales, updates and contests at https://www.instagram.com/eternalessenceoil/ delivered daily to your newsfeed.
- Find, Like and Share our page on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/EternalEssenceOils/ to keep up with additional sales, promos, new oils and blogs