Try this fall-themed homemade exfoliating mask to improve your complexion!
What You Need:
- 1/2 cup squalene oil
- 1 tbsp pumpkin fruit powder
- 1.5 tbsp Cera Bellina wax
- 2 tsp white beeswax
- Small double boiler pot
- Silicone spatula
- Glass storage jar
- 15-20 drops of fragrance oil of your choice! We highly recommend these: Spiced Cider, Amber Romance, & Cafe Vienna
- Place a small double boiler pot of water on medium heat.
- Combine Cera Bellina, beeswax and squalane oil. Stir frequently.
- Once the mixture is completely liquified, remove the pot from the heat. Place it into a cold pot of water or water bath. (Cold water from the tap will suffice.)
- Mix in the pumpkin powder and stir thoroughly. The mask will quickly begin to cool and thicken.
- Once the pumpkin powder is completely incorporated, leave the mask to cool for about 10 minutes. Stir it well when you return, as some pumpkin powder may have clumped at the bottom.
- Take the mask out of the water bath and leave it to gel at room temperature for about an hour. Give it one last good stir to re-incorporate any clumps of pumpkin powder, then transfer it to a glass container.
At Eternal Essence Oils, we felt our product was going to represent us and the quality we give, to you, our customer. So, we continue to research and source new products that meet our customers’ growing needs. Our mission is to supply the finest products without breaking the bank.
- We’re proud to offer over 90 of the foremost and leading Fragrance Oils that conform to IFRA standards without breaking the bank.
- Eternal Essence Oils are designed for use in cosmetics and are perfect for adding personalized scents to:
- Soaps, lotions, creams
- Hair care and body care products
- Cleaning products, room sprays, laundry, linens, and aroma diffusers
- Our Fragrance oils are synthetically compounded from aroma chemicals; these scents are rich, complex, and long lasting. Personalize any of your products or add an Eternal Essence Oil to spice up your current favorite fragrance. Create a scent that is simply yours.
Find Eternal Essence Oils on Social Media
- Don’t know where to start? We’re here to help! Put your oils to use by checking out our Blog for DIY recipes, fun facts and more at https://www.eternalessenceoils.com/blog-2/
- Don’t have time to check our website daily for updates and info? Follow us on Instagram for special promos, sales, updates and contests at https://www.instagram.com/eternalessenceoil/ delivered daily to your newsfeed.
- Find, Like and Share our page on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/EternalEssenceOils/ to keep up with additional sales, promos, new oils and blogs