Add a rustic touch to your home by creating this DIY reed diffuser with materials you may already have around the house!
What You Will Need:
- Twigs or reeds
- Glass or ceramic vase
- 1/2 cup of carrier oil (ie: fractionated coconut oil or sweet almond oil)
- Measuring cups
- Bowl to mix in
- 30 drops of fragrance oil. We recommend: Amber Romance or Sexy Cinnamon Clove
- Mix carrier oil and 30 drops of fragrance oils together using whisk
- Using your funnel, pour the oil into the bottle until all is transferred
- Make sure that all your reeds are pushed down to the bottom of the vase so that they will properly draw the oils up
- Display your reed diffuser and enjoy!
- It will be time to refill when the reeds are no longer dark in color and the oils are all absorbed.
At Eternal Essence Oils, we felt our product was going to represent us and the quality we give, to you, our customer. So, we continue to research and source new products that meet our customers’ growing needs. Our mission is to supply the finest products without breaking the bank.
- We’re proud to offer over 90 of the foremost and leading Fragrance Oils that conform to IFRA standards without breaking the bank.
- Eternal Essence Oils are designed for use in cosmetics and are perfect for adding personalized scents to:
- Soaps, lotions, creams
- Hair care and body care products
- Cleaning products, room sprays, laundry, linens, and aroma diffusers
- Our Fragrance oils are synthetically compounded from aroma chemicals; these scents are rich, complex, and long lasting. Personalize any of your products or add an Eternal Essence Oil to spice up your current favorite fragrance. Create a scent that is simply yours.
Find Eternal Essence Oils on Social Media
- Don’t know where to start? We’re here to help! Put your oils to use by checking out our Blog for DIY recipes, fun facts and more at https://www.eternalessenceoils.com/blog-2/
- Don’t have time to check our website daily for updates and info? Follow us on Instagram for special promos, sales, updates and contests at https://www.instagram.com/eternalessenceoil/ delivered daily to your newsfeed.
- Find, Like and Share our page on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/EternalEssenceOils/ to keep up with additional sales, promos, new oils and blogs