Use this coffee scrub to moisturize and exfoliate your skin and start your mornings right!
What You Need:
- Glass measuring cup
- Mixing bowl
- 16 oz Glass jar with lid
- 1 cup Fresh coffee grounds
- 1/2 cup Brown sugar
- 1/2 cup White sugar
- 1/2 cup Organic Coconut Oil
- 15 drops of fragrance oil: We recommend these scents: Caramel Nut Muffin, Cinnabon, OR Maple Pecan!
- Pour fresh coffee grounds into a bowl.
- Measure out the brown sugar and add to coffee grounds. Use a scraper or a fork to remove any lumps in it.
- Add in the white sugar and the coconut oil.
- Mix well; double check for those lumps one last time.
- Add 15 drops of fragrance oil.
- Using a whisk or a fork and blend it all in the mix good. Make sure to get down in the bottom edges of the bowl, the sugar likes to stick there.
- The consistency should be damp but not wet.
- Transfer the scrub into a glass jar and place on the lid.
How to Use!
Take a small scoop out and rub into rough areas like your elbows or knees. Anywhere skin can be rougher. Rub it in until it breaks down well and dissipates. Then rinse well!
At Eternal Essence Oils, we felt our product was going to represent us and the quality we give, to you, our customer. So, we continue to research and source new products that meet our customers’ growing needs. Our mission is to supply the finest products without breaking the bank.
- We’re proud to offer over 90 of the foremost and leading Fragrance Oils that conform to IFRA standards without breaking the bank.
- Eternal Essence Oils are designed for use in cosmetics and are perfect for adding personalized scents to:
- Soaps, lotions, creams
- Hair care and body care products
- Cleaning products, room sprays, laundry, linens, and aroma diffusers
- Our Fragrance oils are synthetically compounded from aroma chemicals; these scents are rich, complex, and long lasting. Personalize any of your products or add an Eternal Essence Oil to spice up your current favorite fragrance. Create a scent that is simply yours.
Find Eternal Essence Oils on Social Media
- Don’t know where to start? We’re here to help! Put your oils to use by checking out our Blog for DIY recipes, fun facts and more at https://www.eternalessenceoils.com/blog-2/
- Don’t have time to check our website daily for updates and info? Follow us on Instagram for special promos, sales, updates and contests at https://www.instagram.com/eternalessenceoil/ delivered daily to your newsfeed.
- Find, Like and Share our page on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/EternalEssenceOils/ to keep up with additional sales, promos, new oils and blogs