This miracle night cream feels nice on the skin, and makes your skin brighter, hydrated and decreases puffiness and dark circles around your eyes!
What You Need:
- 1/2 tsp beeswax
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 2 tbs almond oil
- 1/2 tsp of shea butter
- 1 tsp of vitamin e oil
- 1/4 cup aloe vera gel
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/2 tsp bentonite clay
- 5-10 drops EEO Fragrance Oil. We recommend Spa, Warm Rustic Woods, or Sweet Grass but this can be subbed out with any scents you love!
- In a double boiler, place beeswax, coconut oil, almond oil and shea butter together and heat slowly until melted.
- In a separate bowl, mix vitamin e, aloe vera and honey together.
- Once the first mixture with the beeswax and oils has cooled and hardened a bit, break it up and add aloe mixture together and blend in a blender.
- After blending, place into a non-metal bowl and add 1/2 tsp bentonite clay and stir with a non-metal utensil. (No metals here because they remove the healing properties of the clay!)
- Place cream into a glass or plastic container and make sure to store in a cool, dry place!
At Eternal Essence Oils, we felt our product was going to represent us and the quality we give, to you, our customer. So, we continue to research and source new products that meet our customers’ growing needs. Our mission is to supply the finest products without breaking the bank.
- We’re proud to offer over 90 of the foremost and leading Fragrance Oils that conform to IFRA standards without breaking the bank.
- Eternal Essence Oils are designed for use in cosmetics and are perfect for adding personalized scents to:
- Soaps, lotions, creams
- Hair care and body care products
- Cleaning products, room sprays, laundry, linens, and aroma diffusers
- Our Fragrance oils are synthetically compounded from aroma chemicals; these scents are rich, complex, and long lasting. Personalize any of your products or add an Eternal Essence Oil to spice up your current favorite fragrance. Create a scent that is simply yours.
Find Eternal Essence Oils on Social Media
- Don’t know where to start? We’re here to help! Put your oils to use by checking out our Blog for DIY recipes, fun facts and more at https://www.eternalessenceoils.com/blog-2/
- Don’t have time to check our website daily for updates and info? Follow us on Instagram for special promos, sales, updates and contests at https://www.instagram.com/eternalessenceoil/ delivered daily to your newsfeed.
- Find, Like and Share our page on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/EternalEssenceOils/ to keep up with additional sales, promos, new oils and blogs