Learn how to make these beautiful, fragrant, skin-softening bath bombs!
What You Need:
- Bath bomb mold
- Whisk or wooden spoon
- 1 cup baking soda
- 1/2 cup corn starch
- 1/2 cup citric acid powder
- 1/2 cup Epsom salt
- 3 tsp coconut oil (melted)
- 3 tsp water
- 1/2 cup organic dried rose petals
- Fragrance Oil. We recommend 10 drops of Rose Garden and 10 drops of Vanilla
- In a large bowl, place all the dry ingredients together. Mix well with a whisk or large spoon, making sure there are no clumps.
- Melt the coconut oil in a small saucepan on low heat. Slowly add the oil to the dry ingredients. If you notice a bit too much fizzing of the dry ingredients, add the oil even slower. Mix gently as you go.
- Add the water next, then the fragrance oils. Again, mix well and add the wet ingredients slowly.
- Once the mixture is ready, scoop approximately 1 tablespoon of the dried rose petals into one half of your bath bomb mold.
- Add the bath bomb mixture. Firmly pat the mixture to conform to your mold, slightly overfilling it. Do the same with the other half of the mold, omitting the petals on the bottom portion. Put the two sides together and press firmly over the mixing bowl, allowing the excess mixture to fall back into the bowl.
- Place on cookie sheet or cutting board to set. Don’t leave the bombs in the mold too long or they will be harder to remove. We learned this the hard way. If you remove them too soon and they crumble, simply place them back in the mold and give them more time to set. 3 hours of curing time is about right.
**Note: Make sure to use a strainer when draining your bathtub when done! It makes removing the rose petals after bathing easier!
At Eternal Essence Oils, we felt our product was going to represent us and the quality we give, to you, our customer. So, we continue to research and source new products that meet our customers’ growing needs. Our mission is to supply the finest products without breaking the bank.
- We’re proud to offer over 90 of the foremost and leading Fragrance Oils that conform to IFRA standards without breaking the bank.
- Eternal Essence Oils are designed for use in cosmetics and are perfect for adding personalized scents to:
- Soaps, lotions, creams
- Hair care and body care products
- Cleaning products, room sprays, laundry, linens, and aroma diffusers
- Our Fragrance oils are synthetically compounded from aroma chemicals; these scents are rich, complex, and long lasting. Personalize any of your products or add an Eternal Essence Oil to spice up your current favorite fragrance. Create a scent that is simply yours.
Find Eternal Essence Oils on Social Media
- Don’t know where to start? We’re here to help! Put your oils to use by checking out our Blog for DIY recipes, fun facts and more at https://www.eternalessenceoils.com/blog-2/
- Don’t have time to check our website daily for updates and info? Follow us on Instagram for special promos, sales, updates and contests at https://www.instagram.com/eternalessenceoil/ delivered daily to your newsfeed.
- Find, Like and Share our page on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/EternalEssenceOils/ to keep up with additional sales, promos, new oils and blogs