Today’s DIY recipe will show you how you can create your own great smelling wax melts!
What You Will Need:
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup of beeswax granules or soy wax
- Few branches of Rosemary
- Ice cube trays or silicone molds
- About 3-5 drops of food coloring.
- 20 drops of fragrance oils. We recommend: Lavender or Lavender Chamomile
- Place coconut oil and beeswax or soy wax granules in a small pan over low heat. Stir until completely melted.
- Remove from heat and sprinkle in Rosemary or anything else you’d like to add as textures in your wax melt.
- Pour into your ice cube trays or silicone molds
- Allow to sit until completely cooled and firm. Usually about an hour or 2 is perfect.
- Pop from your mold by flipping over and tapping firmly. Store your wax melts in an area that will not get very warm.
At Eternal Essence Oils, we felt our product was going to represent us and the quality we give, to you, our customer. So, we continue to research and source new products that meet our customers’ growing needs. Our mission is to supply the finest products without breaking the bank.
- We’re proud to offer over 90 of the foremost and leading Fragrance Oils that conform to IFRA standards without breaking the bank.
- Eternal Essence Oils are designed for use in cosmetics and are perfect for adding personalized scents to:
- Soaps, lotions, creams
- Hair care and body care products
- Cleaning products, room sprays, laundry, linens, and aroma diffusers
- Our Fragrance oils are synthetically compounded from aroma chemicals; these scents are rich, complex, and long lasting. Personalize any of your products or add an Eternal Essence Oil to spice up your current favorite fragrance. Create a scent that is simply yours.
Find Eternal Essence Oils on Social Media
- Don’t know where to start? We’re here to help! Put your oils to use by checking out our Blog for DIY recipes, fun facts and more at https://www.eternalessenceoils.com/blog-2/
- Don’t have time to check our website daily for updates and info? Follow us on Instagram for special promos, sales, updates and contests at https://www.instagram.com/eternalessenceoil/ delivered daily to your newsfeed.
- Find, Like and Share our page on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/EternalEssenceOils/ to keep up with additional sales, promos, new oils and blogs