Here’s an extremely easy to make DIY that you can place around in different areas around your home or take with you on the go!
What You Need:
- Sachet bags
- Dried lavender pieces
- Plain white rice
- String or Ribbon
- Bowl to mix in
- 15 drops of your favorite fragrance oil. We recommend: Almond Coconut Milk, Lavender Breeze, or Lemongrass!
- Pour a cup of white rice into bowl and about 3 tablespoons of dried lavender into rice.
- Add 15 drops of fragrance oils in and mix evenly.
- This will make about 3 sachets! Fill each sachet up a little over halfway and tie the string or ribbon!
At Eternal Essence Oils, we felt our product was going to represent us and the quality we give, to you, our customer. So, we continue to research and source new products that meet our customers’ growing needs. Our mission is to supply the finest products without breaking the bank.
- We’re proud to offer over 90 of the foremost and leading Fragrance Oils that conform to IFRA standards without breaking the bank.
- Eternal Essence Oils are designed for use in cosmetics and are perfect for adding personalized scents to:
- Soaps, lotions, creams
- Hair care and body care products
- Cleaning products, room sprays, laundry, linens, and aroma diffusers
- Our Fragrance oils are synthetically compounded from aroma chemicals; these scents are rich, complex, and long lasting. Personalize any of your products or add an Eternal Essence Oil to spice up your current favorite fragrance. Create a scent that is simply yours.
Find Eternal Essence Oils on Social Media
- Don’t know where to start? We’re here to help! Put your oils to use by checking out our Blog for DIY recipes, fun facts and more at https://www.eternalessenceoils.com/blog-2/
- Don’t have time to check our website daily for updates and info? Follow us on Instagram for special promos, sales, updates and contests at https://www.instagram.com/eternalessenceoil/ delivered daily to your newsfeed.
- Find, Like and Share our page on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/EternalEssenceOils/ to keep up with additional sales, promos, new oils and blogs