Turn your shower into a giant diffuser and enjoy your favorite fragrance oils with today’s recipe of shower melts!
What You Need:
- 2 cups baking soda
- 1 cup citric acid
- Witch hazel
- A silicone muffin pan (or something similar).
- 2 teaspoons of fragrance oil of choice! We recommend: Sweet Grass, Twilight Woods, Or Lavender Breeze!
- Measure the baking soda and citric acid into a bowl, and mix until well combined.
- Add your fragrance oils. You can use up to two teaspoons. Stir to combine. If you’d like to color your steamers with food coloring, add that now!
- Lightly spritz the surface of the mixture with witch hazel. Then, give it a good stir.
- Continue spritzing and stirring until you end up with a consistency of wet sand. Be careful not to spray it too much! You don’t want your shower steamers to fizz before you use them in the shower!
- Fill your silicone muffin pan with your shower steamer mixture, and press it in with your hands or the back of a spoon, so it’s firmly packed. This recipe makes eight steamers.
At Eternal Essence Oils, we felt our product was going to represent us and the quality we give, to you, our customer. So, we continue to research and source new products that meet our customers’ growing needs. Our mission is to supply the finest products without breaking the bank.
- We’re proud to offer over 90 of the foremost and leading Fragrance Oils that conform to IFRA standards without breaking the bank.
- Eternal Essence Oils are designed for use in cosmetics and are perfect for adding personalized scents to:
- Soaps, lotions, creams
- Hair care and body care products
- Cleaning products, room sprays, laundry, linens, and aroma diffusers
- Our Fragrance oils are synthetically compounded from aroma chemicals; these scents are rich, complex, and long lasting. Personalize any of your products or add an Eternal Essence Oil to spice up your current favorite fragrance. Create a scent that is simply yours.
Find Eternal Essence Oils on Social Media
- Don’t know where to start? We’re here to help! Put your oils to use by checking out our Blog for DIY recipes, fun facts and more at https://www.eternalessenceoils.com/blog-2/
- Don’t have time to check our website daily for updates and info? Follow us on Instagram for special promos, sales, updates and contests at https://www.instagram.com/eternalessenceoil/ delivered daily to your newsfeed.
- Find, Like and Share our page on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/EternalEssenceOils/ to keep up with additional sales, promos, new oils and blogs