Accidents happen but today’s DIY is a simple and easy to make mixture that will help you to remove stains from your carpet and get it looking spotless!
What You Need:
- Hydrogen peroxide
- Dawn brand original blue dish soap
- White vinegar
- Container to mix/ pour in
- A brush or rag
- 25 drops of fragrance oil. We recommend these scents! Aspen Grass, Barrier Reef, or Black Fig Honey!
- Add about a coin-sized amount of dawn dish soap
- Add 2 tbsp of white vinegar
- Add 2 tbsp hydrogen peroxide and mix all together
- Pour on the stain, and rub it in— you can use your fingers, a brush, a rag or whatever you’d like.
- Rub it till the spot is gone and use a dry towel to blot out any remaining moisture in the carpet!
At Eternal Essence Oils, we felt our product was going to represent us and the quality we give, to you, our customer. So, we continue to research and source new products that meet our customers’ growing needs. Our mission is to supply the finest products without breaking the bank.
- We’re proud to offer over 90 of the foremost and leading Fragrance Oils that conform to IFRA standards without breaking the bank.
- Eternal Essence Oils are designed for use in cosmetics and are perfect for adding personalized scents to:
- Soaps, lotions, creams
- Hair care and body care products
- Cleaning products, room sprays, laundry, linens, and aroma diffusers
- Our Fragrance oils are synthetically compounded from aroma chemicals; these scents are rich, complex, and long lasting. Personalize any of your products or add an Eternal Essence Oil to spice up your current favorite fragrance. Create a scent that is simply yours.
Find Eternal Essence Oils on Social Media
- Don’t know where to start? We’re here to help! Put your oils to use by checking out our Blog for DIY recipes, fun facts and more at https://www.eternalessenceoils.com/blog-2/
- Don’t have time to check our website daily for updates and info? Follow us on Instagram for special promos, sales, updates and contests at https://www.instagram.com/eternalessenceoil/ delivered daily to your newsfeed.
- Find, Like and Share our page on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/EternalEssenceOils/ to keep up with additional sales, promos, new oils and blogs