Enjoy your own signature scent with this recipe!
*Note! This will take a few days to create!
What You Will Need:
- 4 ounce glass bottles with spray caps
- a small funnel
- a coffee filter
- 1 Tbsp sweet almond oil
- 5 Tbsp vodka
- a vitamin E capsule, prick with a pin so you can squeeze the oil out
- 2 Tablespoons water distilled water
- 20 drops fragrance oils. We recommend: PS I Love You, Pink Splash or Chanel No. 5
- Put the sweet almond oil and the vitamin E oil in your bottle, then drip your fragrance oils in.
- Add the vodka, put the cap on the jar and shake it for a few minutes to blend it.
- Place the bottle in a cool, dark place and let it sit for at least two days, and up to six weeks. The scent will strengthen over time.
- When you are satisfied with your fragrance, add the distilled water, shake the bottle again, and strain the perfume through a coffee filter into the dark glass bottle. You’re ready to use your perfume!
At Eternal Essence Oils, we felt our product was going to represent us and the quality we give, to you, our customer. So, we continue to research and source new products that meet our customers’ growing needs. Our mission is to supply the finest products without breaking the bank.
- We’re proud to offer over 90 of the foremost and leading Fragrance Oils that conform to IFRA standards without breaking the bank.
- Eternal Essence Oils are designed for use in cosmetics and are perfect for adding personalized scents to:
- Soaps, lotions, creams
- Hair care and body care products
- Cleaning products, room sprays, laundry, linens, and aroma diffusers
- Our Fragrance oils are synthetically compounded from aroma chemicals; these scents are rich, complex, and long lasting. Personalize any of your products or add an Eternal Essence Oil to spice up your current favorite fragrance. Create a scent that is simply yours.
Find Eternal Essence Oils on Social Media
- Don’t know where to start? We’re here to help! Put your oils to use by checking out our Blog for DIY recipes, fun facts and more at https://www.eternalessenceoils.com/blog-2/
- Don’t have time to check our website daily for updates and info? Follow us on Instagram for special promos, sales, updates and contests at https://www.instagram.com/eternalessenceoil/ delivered daily to your newsfeed.
- Find, Like and Share our page on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/EternalEssenceOils/ to keep up with additional sales, promos, new oils and blogs