This stress relief bath salt recipe was made for days where you need a little more self care and recovery. This DIY uses Epsom salts, when dissolved in water, break down into magnesium and sulfate which are depleted when our body goes through large amounts of stress! Hit play on your favorite music playlist and take a good soak in the bath to relax!
What You Will Need:
- 2 cups Epsom salts
- 1/2 cup baking soda
- 20 drops Eucalyptus fragrance oil
- 8 drops Peppermint fragrance oil
- 5 drops Lavender fragrance oil
STEP 1: Combine Epsom salts, baking soda, and fragrance oils in a medium sized bowl. Stir well!
STEP 2: Place in a mason jar or other container with a lid.
STEP 3: Use 1 to 2 cups for each bath. Add the stress relief bath salts while the water is running to help it dissolve.
At Eternal Essence Oils, we felt our product was going to represent us and the quality we give, to you, our customer. So, we continue to research and source new products that meet our customers’ growing needs. Our mission is to supply the finest products without breaking the bank.
- We’re proud to offer over 90 of the foremost and leading Fragrance Oils that conform to IFRA standards without breaking the bank.
- Eternal Essence Oils are designed for use in cosmetics and are perfect for adding personalized scents to:
- Soaps, lotions, creams
- Hair care and body care products
- Cleaning products, room sprays, laundry, linens, and aroma diffusers
- Our Fragrance oils are synthetically compounded from aroma chemicals; these scents are rich, complex, and long lasting. Personalize any of your products or add an Eternal Essence Oil to spice up your current favorite fragrance. Create a scent that is simply yours.
Find Eternal Essence Oils on Social Media
- Don’t know where to start? We’re here to help! Put your oils to use by checking out our Blog for DIY recipes, fun facts and more at https://www.eternalessenceoils.com/blog-2/
- Don’t have time to check our website daily for updates and info? Follow us on Instagram for special promos, sales, updates and contests at https://www.instagram.com/eternalessenceoil/ delivered daily to your newsfeed.
- Find, Like and Share our page on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/EternalEssenceOils/ to keep up with additional sales, promos, new oils and blogs