“Loving ourselves works miracles in our lives.”
Today’s DIY is a wonderful bath salt for you to enjoy some much needed relaxing you-time. Relax, pamper and rejuvenate your body with these calming scents!
What You Need:
- 2 cups Epsom salt
- 1 cup coarse sea salt
- 1 cup dried lavender buds
- 1 tbsp carrier oil
- 1/2 tsp emulsifier
- a few drops of purple food coloring or soap colorant (optional)
- large glass mixing bowl
- small glass bowl
- small whisk
- 30 drops of fragrance oil of your choice! We highly recommend these: Lavender Breeze, Lavender Chamomile, Honey Shea, or Lilac & Lilies!
- Add the carrier oil, emulsifier, fragrance oil into a small mixing bowl. Stir until the liquids are blended.
- In a large mixing bowl, carefully combine the Epsom salt, sea salt and lavender buds.
- Add the liquid ingredients from step 1 to the salt-lavender mix. Stir until well combined.
- Optionally, add a few drops of purple food coloring or soap colorant to tint the lavender bath soak.
- Transfer the DIY lavender bath salt into an airtight storage container.
- Keep your DIY lavender salts in an airtight container in a cool, dry place, away from sunlight.
- If you can, store the homemade bath salt recipe out of the bathroom. Due to high humidity, the bathrooms aren’t the best place to store homemade bath salts.
- Shelf life is about 2 years.
At Eternal Essence Oils, we felt our product was going to represent us and the quality we give, to you, our customer. So, we continue to research and source new products that meet our customers’ growing needs. Our mission is to supply the finest products without breaking the bank.
- We’re proud to offer over 90 of the foremost and leading Fragrance Oils that conform to IFRA standards without breaking the bank.
- Eternal Essence Oils are designed for use in cosmetics and are perfect for adding personalized scents to:
- Soaps, lotions, creams
- Hair care and body care products
- Cleaning products, room sprays, laundry, linens, and aroma diffusers
- Our Fragrance oils are synthetically compounded from aroma chemicals; these scents are rich, complex, and long lasting. Personalize any of your products or add an Eternal Essence Oil to spice up your current favorite fragrance. Create a scent that is simply yours.
Find Eternal Essence Oils on Social Media
- Don’t know where to start? We’re here to help! Put your oils to use by checking out our Blog for DIY recipes, fun facts and more at https://www.eternalessenceoils.com/blog-2/
- Don’t have time to check our website daily for updates and info? Follow us on Instagram for special promos, sales, updates and contests at https://www.instagram.com/eternalessenceoil/ delivered daily to your newsfeed.
- Find, Like and Share our page on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/EternalEssenceOils/ to keep up with additional sales, promos, new oils and blogs