Create some fun sugar scrub balls for super smooth, soft skin.
What You Will Need:
- 1/2 pound of melt & pour glycerin soap
- 1/4 cup of shea butter
- 1/2 cup of jojoba oil
- 2 cups of organic cane sugar
- Vitamin E oil
- Silicone Mold
- Optional: Food coloring
- Microwave or double boiler
- 30 drops of fragrance oils. We recommend: Acai Berry, Bahama Berry & Melon, Bali Mango Type
- Cut up 1 bar (1/2 pound) of melt & pour glycerin soap into small chunks
- Add the soap to a large glass measuring cup or glass bowl
- Melt soap using a double boiler or melt in microwave (cook for 30 seconds, stir, then if needed, cook again for 30 seconds)
- Add 1/4 cup of shea butter and stir until it is completely melted and well mixed
- Add 1/2 cup of jojoba oil (or you can use another skin-nurturing oil like avocado oil, sweet almond oil, rose hip seed oil, apricot kernel oil, or sunflower oil)
- Add a few drops of vitamin E oil
- Add 30 drops of fragrance oil
- Add 2 cups of organic cane sugar note: once you add the sugar, the mixture will start to set up very quickly. Make sure that you have your coloring and mold all ready to go so that once you add the sugar, you can add the coloring, mix well, and scoop into molds before the mixture sets up too much.
- (Optional): Add few drops of food coloring
- Stir well, making sure in get down to the corners and the very bottom
- Scoop sugar-scrub mixture into mold and smooth out with the back of a spoon
- Sprinkle a little extra sugar onto the top of each mold to give the sugar-scrub a little extra shimmer
- Let sugar-scrub cool completely and then unmold- you can speed up the cooling by popping the sugar-scrub into the freezer for about 30 minutes
- Store in an airtight container
How to Use:
Use one cube per shower — Wash hair and skin as normal, then before leaving shower, rub a sugar scrub cube over skin using small circular motions. Focus efforts on arms, legs, and back. Smush the cube in your hand towards the end. This exposes more of the sugar and increases the exfoliation.
Rinse well to remove all traces of sugar from your skin.
Pat skin dry with a soft towel.
At Eternal Essence Oils, we felt our product was going to represent us and the quality we give, to you, our customer. So, we continue to research and source new products that meet our customers’ growing needs. Our mission is to supply the finest products without breaking the bank.
- We’re proud to offer over 90 of the foremost and leading Fragrance Oils that conform to IFRA standards without breaking the bank.
- Eternal Essence Oils are designed for use in cosmetics and are perfect for adding personalized scents to:
- Soaps, lotions, creams
- Hair care and body care products
- Cleaning products, room sprays, laundry, linens, and aroma diffusers
- Our Fragrance oils are synthetically compounded from aroma chemicals; these scents are rich, complex, and long lasting. Personalize any of your products or add an Eternal Essence Oil to spice up your current favorite fragrance. Create a scent that is simply yours.
Find Eternal Essence Oils on Social Media
- Don’t know where to start? We’re here to help! Put your oils to use by checking out our Blog for DIY recipes, fun facts and more at https://www.eternalessenceoils.com/blog-2/
- Don’t have time to check our website daily for updates and info? Follow us on Instagram for special promos, sales, updates and contests at https://www.instagram.com/eternalessenceoil/ delivered daily to your newsfeed.
- Find, Like and Share our page on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/EternalEssenceOils/ to keep up with additional sales, promos, new oils and blogs