This simple melt & pour soap is really easy to make, exfoliates while gently softening and moisturizing your skin!
What You Need:
- 1 lb of melt & pour soap
- 2 tbsp poppyseeds or dried yellow rose petals
- Silicone molds
- 91% Rubbing alcohol spray
- 30 drops of fragrance oil of your choice! We highly recommend these: Vanilla Chai, Sexy Cinnamon Clove, or Cinnamon!
- Cut 1 pound of melt & pour soap into small chunks
- Melt soap in the microwave at 30-second intervals, stirring after each 30 seconds
- Continue heating soap until completely melted and no chunks remain (microwaves will vary; mine takes 60-90 seconds total time)
- Allow the soap to cool slightly (this is so that the poppy seeds will stay suspended in the soap. If soap is too hot and too thin, then the poppy seeds will fall to the bottom and not be evenly mixed throughout the soap)
- Add fragrance oils and mix well
- Add 2 tbsp poppy seeds and mix well
- Pour into silicone molds
- Spray tops of soap with 91% rubbing alcohol so that soap will be smooth and will not sweat
- Let cool and solidify completely before removing from molds
At Eternal Essence Oils, we felt our product was going to represent us and the quality we give, to you, our customer. So, we continue to research and source new products that meet our customers’ growing needs. Our mission is to supply the finest products without breaking the bank.
- We’re proud to offer over 90 of the foremost and leading Fragrance Oils that conform to IFRA standards without breaking the bank.
- Eternal Essence Oils are designed for use in cosmetics and are perfect for adding personalized scents to:
- Soaps, lotions, creams
- Haircare and body care products
- Cleaning products, room sprays, laundry, linens, and aroma diffusers
- Our Fragrance oils are synthetically compounded from aroma chemicals; these scents are rich, complex, and long lasting. Personalize any of your products or add an Eternal Essence Oil to spice up your current favorite fragrance. Create a scent that is simply yours.
Find Eternal Essence Oils on Social Media
- Don’t know where to start? We’re here to help! Put your oils to use by checking out our Blog for DIY recipes, fun facts and more at https://www.eternalessenceoils.com/blog-2/
- Don’t have time to check our website daily for updates and info? Follow us on Instagram for special promos, sales, updates and contests at https://www.instagram.com/eternalessenceoil/ delivered daily to your newsfeed.
- Find, Like and Share our page on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/EternalEssenceOils/ to keep up with additional sales, promos, new oils and blogs