This DIY recipe was created to uplift your spirits with beautiful scents!
What You Need:
- 2 tbsp 190 proof grain alcohol
- 4 oz spray bottle (choose one that’s safe to use with essential oils) Glass, Stainless steel and certain types of plastic like plastic #1 HDPE or plastic #2 PET work well for this.
- Distilled water
- 30 drops of fragrance oil of your choice! We highly recommend these: Aspen Winter, Black Oak Currant, and Candy Cane.
- Using your funnel, add 2 tablespoons of 190 proof grain alcohol to a 4 ounce spray bottle.
- Add 30 drops of fragrance oils to your bottle.
- Fill the rest of the bottle with distilled water leaving a little space at the top.
- Put on the spray top and shake well to combine the mixture!
**Note** Make sure to give the bottle a shake before each use!
At Eternal Essence Oils, we felt our product was going to represent us and the quality we give, to you, our customer. So, we continue to research and source new products that meet our customers’ growing needs. Our mission is to supply the finest products without breaking the bank.
- We’re proud to offer over 90 of the foremost and leading Fragrance Oils that conform to IFRA standards without breaking the bank.
- Eternal Essence Oils are designed for use in cosmetics and are perfect for adding personalized scents to:
- Soaps, lotions, creams
- Hair care and body care products
- Cleaning products, room sprays, laundry, linens, and aroma diffusers
- Our Fragrance oils are synthetically compounded from aroma chemicals; these scents are rich, complex, and long lasting. Personalize any of your products or add an Eternal Essence Oil to spice up your current favorite fragrance. Create a scent that is simply yours.
Find Eternal Essence Oils on Social Media
- Don’t know where to start? We’re here to help! Put your oils to use by checking out our Blog for DIY recipes, fun facts and more at https://www.eternalessenceoils.com/blog-2/
- Don’t have time to check our website daily for updates and info? Follow us on Instagram for special promos, sales, updates and contests at https://www.instagram.com/eternalessenceoil/ delivered daily to your newsfeed.
- Find, Like and Share our page on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/EternalEssenceOils/ to keep up with additional sales, promos, new oils and blogs