It’s easy to look over cleaning your yoga mat. Here’s an easy to make spray to keep the bacteria at bay and enhance your yoga experience with a pleasant scent!
What You Will Need:
- 16 oz spray bottle
- 1/4 cup witch hazel
- 20 drops tea tree oil
- Filtered water
- 30 drops fragrance oils. We recommend these scents: Azalea, Bahama Berry Melon, or Basil Nectarine!
- Add witch hazel to spray bottle and top with water until almost full.
- Add in 30 drops of fragrance oil. If you prefer more fragrance, feel free to add more.
- Shake and spray directly onto mat.
- Wipe clean using a towel and leave out to dry completely.
- Spray after each yoga session or as desired.
At Eternal Essence Oils, we felt our product was going to represent us and the quality we give, to you, our customer. So, we continue to research and source new products that meet our customers’ growing needs. Our mission is to supply the finest products without breaking the bank.
- We’re proud to offer over 90 of the foremost and leading Fragrance Oils that conform to IFRA standards without breaking the bank.
- Eternal Essence Oils are designed for use in cosmetics and are perfect for adding personalized scents to:
- Soaps, lotions, creams
- Hair care and body care products
- Cleaning products, room sprays, laundry, linens, and aroma diffusers
- Our Fragrance oils are synthetically compounded from aroma chemicals; these scents are rich, complex, and long lasting. Personalize any of your products or add an Eternal Essence Oil to spice up your current favorite fragrance. Create a scent that is simply yours.
Find Eternal Essence Oils on Social Media
- Don’t know where to start? We’re here to help! Put your oils to use by checking out our Blog for DIY recipes, fun facts and more at https://www.eternalessenceoils.com/blog-2/
- Don’t have time to check our website daily for updates and info? Follow us on Instagram for special promos, sales, updates and contests at https://www.instagram.com/eternalessenceoil/ delivered daily to your newsfeed.
- Find, Like and Share our page on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/EternalEssenceOils/ to keep up with additional sales, promos, new oils and blogs