Today’s DIY will teach you how to create a hairspray with natural ingredients!
What You Need:
- 1 cup purified water
- 6 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of argan oil
- 1 spray bottle
- A funnel
- 15 drops of your favorite fragrance oil. We recommend: Black Fig Honey, Barbershop 1920, or Secret Crush!
- Heat 1 cup water to boiling in a small saucepan.
- Next, add two to six teaspoons of sugar depending on the strength of the hold you prefer.
- Stir until sugar dissolves. After, remove from heat and allow to cool.
- After cooling, add fragrance oils!
- Using a funnel pour into an eight-ounce spray bottle.
- Then remove the funnel and place the nozzle and cap on the bottle. Shake well to infuse with fragrance oils.
At Eternal Essence Oils, we felt our product was going to represent us and the quality we give, to you, our customer. So, we continue to research and source new products that meet our customers’ growing needs. Our mission is to supply the finest products without breaking the bank.
- We’re proud to offer over 90 of the foremost and leading Fragrance Oils that conform to IFRA standards without breaking the bank.
- Eternal Essence Oils are designed for use in cosmetics and are perfect for adding personalized scents to:
- Soaps, lotions, creams
- Hair care and body care products
- Cleaning products, room sprays, laundry, linens, and aroma diffusers
- Our Fragrance oils are synthetically compounded from aroma chemicals; these scents are rich, complex, and long lasting. Personalize any of your products or add an Eternal Essence Oil to spice up your current favorite fragrance. Create a scent that is simply yours.
Find Eternal Essence Oils on Social Media
- Don’t know where to start? We’re here to help! Put your oils to use by checking out our Blog for DIY recipes, fun facts and more at https://www.eternalessenceoils.com/blog-2/
- Don’t have time to check our website daily for updates and info? Follow us on Instagram for special promos, sales, updates and contests at https://www.instagram.com/eternalessenceoil/ delivered daily to your newsfeed.
- Find, Like and Share our page on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/EternalEssenceOils/ to keep up with additional sales, promos, new oils and blogs