Spoil your skin with this easy to make DIY Himalayan Pink Salt Scrub!
What You Will Need:
- 1 cup Himalayan pink salt finely ground
- 1/2 to 2/3 cup extra virgin coconut oil (some other great alternatives are sweet almond oil, jojoba oil or avocado oil)
- Container to store
- 15 drops of fragrance oils. We recommend: Golden Hydrangea, Avocado & Mint, & Green Tea
- Pour the Himalayan salt and coconut oil into a bowl and mix with a spoon.
- Add the fragrance oil of choice into the mixture and mix the 3 ingredients well.
Apply on your wet skin, gently scrub your body and rinse off with water.
Store the scrub in a jar with tight-fitting lid for gift giving or keep for your own use.
At Eternal Essence Oils, we felt our product was going to represent us and the quality we give, to you, our customer. So, we continue to research and source new products that meet our customers’ growing needs. Our mission is to supply the finest products without breaking the bank.
- We’re proud to offer over 90 of the foremost and leading Fragrance Oils that conform to IFRA standards without breaking the bank.
- Eternal Essence Oils are designed for use in cosmetics and are perfect for adding personalized scents to:
- Soaps, lotions, creams
- Hair care and body care products
- Cleaning products, room sprays, laundry, linens, and aroma diffusers
- Our Fragrance oils are synthetically compounded from aroma chemicals; these scents are rich, complex, and long lasting. Personalize any of your products or add an Eternal Essence Oil to spice up your current favorite fragrance. Create a scent that is simply yours.
Find Eternal Essence Oils on Social Media
- Don’t know where to start? We’re here to help! Put your oils to use by checking out our Blog for DIY recipes, fun facts and more at https://www.eternalessenceoils.com/blog-2/
- Don’t have time to check our website daily for updates and info? Follow us on Instagram for special promos, sales, updates and contests at https://www.instagram.com/eternalessenceoil/ delivered daily to your newsfeed.
- Find, Like and Share our page on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/EternalEssenceOils/ to keep up with additional sales, promos, new oils and blogs