We have a wonderful useful Exfoliating Peppermint Pedi Scrub for you today, to help get those winter toes nice and soft. This recipe contains sugar, which exofliates to remove dead skin cells and reveal new, softer feet. The Coconut oil in this Exfoliating Peppermint Pedi Scrub penetrates deeply into the skin to hydrate cracked feet, while Peppermint Fragrance leaves them with a rejuvenating aroma. The recipe also contains dried herbs which give the skin a good dose of vitamins and minerals and also removes dead skin cells. You can use this daily during a shower to really get your heals and toes soft.
- If solid, melt your coconut oil first either on the stove top or in the microwave.
- Pour melted coconut oil over sugar and mix well.
- Add fragrance oil and mix again. (If you want like the aroma stronger add more drops.)
- Then, add your dried herbs from the tea bag for additional exfoliating texture and visual appeal.
- Mix well until combined and put in into a container for use.
**Peppermint- This oil fragrance has strong minty notes with herbaceous and fresh camphoraceous undertones leaving you vitalized and refreshed. Imagine this aroma as a flurrying blizzard of cool peppermint shavings magically whirl about in fresh decadence, like a child’s first snow globe.
At Eternal Essence Oils, we felt our product was going to represent us and the quality we give, to you, our customer. So, we continue to research and source new products that meet our customers’ growing needs. Our mission is to supply the finest products without breaking the bank.
- We’re proud to offer over 90 of the foremost and leading Fragrance Oils that conform to IFRA standards without breaking the bank.
- Eternal Essence Oils are designed for use in cosmetics and are perfect for adding personalized scents to:
- Soaps, lotions, creams
- Hair care and body care products
- Cleaning products, room sprays, laundry, linens, and aroma diffusers
- Our Fragrance oils are synthetically compounded from aroma chemicals; these scents are rich, complex, and long lasting. Personalize any of your products or add an Eternal Essence Oil to spice up your current favorite fragrance. Create a scent that is simply yours.
Find Eternal Essence Oils on Social Media
- Don’t know where to start? We’re here to help! Put your oils to use by checking out our Blog for DIY recipes, fun facts and more at https://www.eternalessenceoils.com/blog-2/
- Don’t have time to check our website daily for updates and info? Follow us on Instagram for special promos, sales, updates and contests at https://www.instagram.com/eternalessenceoil/ delivered daily to your newsfeed.
- Find, Like and Share our page on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/EternalEssenceOils/ to keep up with additional sales, promos, new oils and blogs.