The first day of Fall is around the corner (September 23rd) and we’re looking forward to snuggling up in a comfy blanket, sipping some tea, and reading a good book! To help you prepare for the change of seasons today’s DIYs are recipes for some fall scented candles!
What You Will Need:
- Soy wax flakes (double the volume of your candle container)
- Container for your candle. Recycled jars, old coffee cans, tumblrs etc will work!
- Popsicle stick, chopstick or dowel
- Small sauce pan
- Larger pan (to create a double boiler)
- 80-100 drops of fragrance oils. We recommend: Spiced Cider, Twilight Woods,
Pumpkin Patch, or Warmth of the Holidays.
- Pour about 1 cup of water in your larger pan and heat till simmering.
- Pour soy wax (enough flakes to fill your container of choice twice) into your smaller pan and place over simmering water in larger pan to create a double boiler. Stir the flakes every few minutes until completely melted.
- Once melted, dip the bottom of the wick (the metal part) and place at the bottom of your candle’s new container. Once you’ve placed the wick, wrap the top portion around your popsicle stick or item of choice and rest the stick on top of the container.
- Pour the melted wax in and allow to cool for a minute or two before adding the fragrance oils.
- Cut the excess wick about 1/4” from the candle and allow to set for a few hours before enjoying!
At Eternal Essence Oils, we felt our product was going to represent us and the quality we give, to you, our customer. So, we continue to research and source new products that meet our customers’ growing needs. Our mission is to supply the finest products without breaking the bank.
- We’re proud to offer over 90 of the foremost and leading Fragrance Oils that conform to IFRA standards without breaking the bank.
- Eternal Essence Oils are designed for use in cosmetics and are perfect for adding personalized scents to:
- Soaps, lotions, creams
- Hair care and body care products
- Cleaning products, room sprays, laundry, linens, and aroma diffusers
- Our Fragrance oils are synthetically compounded from aroma chemicals; these scents are rich, complex, and long lasting. Personalize any of your products or add an Eternal Essence Oil to spice up your current favorite fragrance. Create a scent that is simply yours.
Find Eternal Essence Oils on Social Media
- Don’t know where to start? We’re here to help! Put your oils to use by checking out our Blog for DIY recipes, fun facts and more at https://www.eternalessenceoils.com/blog-2/
- Don’t have time to check our website daily for updates and info? Follow us on Instagram for special promos, sales, updates and contests at https://www.instagram.com/eternalessenceoil/ delivered daily to your newsfeed.
- Find, Like and Share our page on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/EternalEssenceOils/ to keep up with additional sales, promos, new oils and blogs