Eternal Essence has 19 Flower Power Fragrance Oils, whose aromas will transport you to a flower meadow, tropical jungle or English Garden at first smell. Flowers have a natural aromatic power to kiss your senses with beauty. I wanted to get a good look at all of our Flower Power Fragrance Oils so that we could get a better idea about what oils would be best for your specific creative home DIY candles, scrubs, room aroma, lotions and so on. As you walk through this list look for the ones that jump out at you, think back to times when you took in this flowers aroma in nature.
- Azalea- The decadently lush green aroma of this Azalea Fragrance Oil is both deeply rich and delightfully clean. Azaleas are members of an ancient group of plants dating to 70 million years ago. They are the national flower of Nepal, mentioned in ancient Chinese medical texts, and a Tang Dynasty poet born in 772 A.D. referred to the plant as “a beauty amidst all flowers.”
- Enchanted Orchid- With a delicate, sculptural beauty and historical rarity, Orchid exotic blooms carry an unrivaled symbol of refinement, luxury and mystery. This Enchanted Orchid Fragrance Oil has mesmerizing fruit and floral notes that capture the exotic characteristics of a blooming orchid garden. It has top notes of juicy orange and mandarin, middle floral notes of velvet rose, lily of the valley and violet blend nicely with a white musk base.
- Frangipani- This Frangipani Fragrance Oil is a complex, rich, lush, floral fragrance. Frangipani flowers are adored all over the world. Hindu women put a flower in their hair on their wedding days to show their loyalty to their husbands. In the language of flowers they are said to stand for love long in absence, as for a sailor long at sea.
- Gardenia- A swirl of blinding white, the gardenia’s waxy blossom is pure and sensual. So intoxicating is its sweetness that raising a bloom to your nose invites you to swoon. This Gardenia oil fragrance is beautiful with top notes of muguet, jasmine, strawberry and grape, with heart notes of gardenia, lilac, rose, hyacinth and narcissus, and base notes of balsam, amber musk, woods, and violet.
- Golden Hydrangea- The Hydrangea communicates “Thank you for Understanding, Devotion and Friendship”, symbolizing the greatness or gratitude of the presenter. This Oil Fragrance is a perfect gift to say Thank You to someone or just to welcome a positive ambiance into your home.
- Jasmine- “It is the ancient smell of calm, the cool beauty of the night. You know the jasmine flower only opens after dark, when the sun sets and the temperature drops. The small white flowers look like the stars painted on the ceilings of the tombs of pharaohs.” -Tom Healy. This oil fragrance is a classic beautiful jasmine with top notes of muguet, ozone, and floral apple with a touch of grape. It contains heart notes of jasmine, rose, and lilac, and musk with woody notes at the base.
- Lavender- The ever-popular Lavender plant is indigenous to the Mediterranean area and offers a heavenly fragrance. The use of Lavender goes back thousands of years, with the first recorded uses by the Egyptians during the mummification process. Both the Greeks and the Romans had many uses for it, the most popular being for bathing, cooking, as an ingredient in perfume, healing wounds, and as an insect repellant. This Lavender oil fragrance is true to the classic lavender aroma, cherished by so many.
- Lemon Blossom- Said to be “the happiest smell in the world”, Lemon Blossom is the aroma of the bloom on the lemon tree and this oil fragrance is a zesty citrus delight. This wonderfully bright, fresh, light lemon scent is a must have, with top notes of lemon, lime, muguet, and green herbaceous.
- Lilac & Lilies- “Lilac and star and bird twined with the chant of my soul.” -Walt Whitman. “The lily stands for beauty, use, purity, and trust.” -Henry Lawson. The combination of these two adored flowers creates this fresh floral bouquet oil fragrance, Lilacs & Lilies. It has top notes of lilac, ylang ylang, and lily of the valley with a heart melody of jasmine, rose, and lavender.
- Magnolia- The Magnolia tree is one of the most ancient flowering trees known to mankind and has striking large blossoms. The flower blossom is associated with nobility, perseverance, dignity, and a love of nature. This Oil Fragrance is a fragrant symphony of lily, jasmine and rose with a delicate spicy blend at the base.
- Plumeria- To Hawaiians Plumerias are positive and used to create jewelry, to Hindus they represent dedication and devotion, to Buddhists they are immortality and to Chinese they mean love. This exotic Plumeria oil fragrance has an enticing aroma with top notes of fresh floral, green, fruity berry, ozone, apple and muguet. It has mid notes of plumeria, gardenia, jasmine, rose, carnation and peach and amber, coconut, and musk base notes.
- Rose Garden- “What’s in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet.” -Romeo and Juliet, William Shakespeare Take a stroll through an elegant English rose garden with this delightful Rose Garden oil fragrance. The heart of the fragrance is a sumptuous bouquet of roses, with nuances of carnation and a base note of soft lingering musk.
- Sunflower- Sunflowers are known to lift the spirits, being bright and cheery, and as warm and inviting as the sweet summer sun. Sunflowers symbolize adoration, loyalty and longevity. The heart of this Sunflower Oil Fragrance consists of sunflower, gardenia, rose, carnation and camphor and base notes of violet and musk. Let this aroma fill your home and lift your spirit.
- Sweet Pea- These charming flowers are unique among garden flowers with their vivid colors, fragrance, and length of bloom. They have an air of romance about them in both their sensuous scent and captivating appearance. This oil fragrance is a fresh, fragrant bouquet of Sweet Pea flowers with top notes of fresh floral, floral apple, lily of the valley, with nuances of grape, and heart notes of rose, gardenia, carnation, violet, and mild musk.
- Tahitian Vanilla- This complex exotic creamy vanilla is a must have for your line. Entwined with a whisper of heavenly tropical flowers, this Fragrance Oil invites in the tropical aromatic ambiance of a Tahitian Island breeze.
- Vanilla- Vanilla comes from orchids of the genus Vanilla, a vine-like plant that grows up trees. While the major species of vanilla orchids are now grown around the world, they originally came from Mesoamerica, including parts of modern day Mexico and Guatemala. This Vanilla aroma is a classic rich creamy vanilla scent.
- Violet- Few flowers have symbolized the renewal of spring and the triumphs and tribulations of love, as much as the violet. Blooming in the shade, these beautiful innocent bystanders of nature’s woodland paths hold a history of their own for their uses in medicine and popular culture. This Violet oil fragrance is delicate and warm with top notes of lilac, carnation, and jasmine having mid notes of violet, lily of the valley, a hint of rose, and a light musk and powder at the base.
- Water Lily- The Water Lily, or Lotus, grows in ponds, lakes, and edges of streams. Their flower catches the eye in vibrant colors of pink, purple, yellow, or white, in calm waters, swaying in the breeze. It is not only popular for its attractiveness, but is also considered to be a religious symbol in many parts of the world. This Oil Fragrance is a mild woody tea type with top notes of bergamot, orange, lemon and mandarin, middle notes of calla lily, cyclamen, jasmine, and rose, with a woody amber, white musky, base note.
- Yang Ylang- The common name ylang ylang originates from the Philippine meaning ‘ ‘flower of flowers’ – a description of the way in which the flowers flutter or hang in the breeze. It is sometimes called ‘Crown of the East’ or ‘Perfume Tree’. This lush Ylang Ylang oil fragrance is exotic, clean, and complex. It has top notes of muguet, ozone and ylang ylang with notes of rose, jasmine and powder at the base.
At Eternal Essence Oils, we felt our product was going to represent us and the quality we give, to you, our customer. So, we continue to research and source new products that meet our customers’ growing needs. Our mission is to supply the finest products without breaking the bank.
- We’re proud to offer over 90 of the foremost and leading Fragrance Oils that conform to IFRA standards without breaking the bank.
- Eternal Essence Oils are designed for use in cosmetics and are perfect for adding personalized scents to:
- Soaps, lotions, creams
- Hair care and body care products
- Cleaning products, room sprays, laundry, linens, and aroma diffusers
- Our Fragrance oils are synthetically compounded from aroma chemicals; these scents are rich, complex, and long lasting. Personalize any of your products or add an Eternal Essence Oil to spice up your current favorite fragrance. Create a scent that is simply yours.
Find Eternal Essence Oils on Social Media
- Don’t know where to start? We’re here to help! Put your oils to use by checking out our Blog for DIY recipes, fun facts and more at https://www.eternalessenceoils.com/blog-2/
- Don’t have time to check our website daily for updates and info? Follow us on Instagram for special promos, sales, updates and contests at https://www.instagram.com/eternalessenceoil/ delivered daily to your newsfeed.
- Find, Like and Share our page on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/EternalEssenceOils/ to keep up with additional sales, promos, new oils and blogs.