French Market Loofa Soap is a recipe using one of our new oils, French Market. It is a spicy floral tuberose type with top notes of peach, coconut, and ylang, middle notes of jasmine/ tuberose, cinnamon, violet, rose, orange blossom and heliotrope, with a tonka bean and vanilla base note. These soaps are great for cleaning and exfoliating in the bathroom or shower. Your hands will be left very soft and smell lovely too!
- Begin by slicing your loofah into six equal slices with a bread knife, and squishing a slice of loofah into each soap mold. Any round-ish shape will do.
- Now chop up your soap base. Place your soap bits in a glass container and microwave for 15 seconds at a time, stirring each time.
- Once the soap is completely liquid, add the fragrance oil and a few drops of soap dye, if you want to.
- Simply pour the melted soap mixture into the mold, making sure to pour on all sides of the loofah – covering it completely.
- After an hour or two, the soap will be set up and ready-to-use French Market Loofa Soap