This glittery cotton candy slime recipe is so easy and fun to make! Here’s what you’ll need!
- Elmer’s Glitter Glue, Pink & Blue
- 1/2 Tbsp Baking Soda
- 1 Tbsp Contact Lens Solution
- Extra glitter
- 15 drops of Blue Cotton Candy fragrance oil
- Empty bottle of glitter glue into a bowl.
- Next, add your baking soda and stir in well. Add your contact lens solution and mix in. After the slime begins to form, you may want to remove it from the bowl and knead it with your hands. If your slime is too sticky, add a few more drops of contact solution!
- Add fragrance oils in and continue kneading!
- Your slime is ready! Store in an airtight container when not in use!
At Eternal Essence Oils, we felt our product was going to represent us and the quality we give, to you, our customer. So, we continue to research and source new products that meet our customers’ growing needs. Our mission is to supply the finest products without breaking the bank.
- We’re proud to offer over 90 of the foremost and leading Fragrance Oils that conform to IFRA standards without breaking the bank.
- Eternal Essence Oils are designed for use in cosmetics and are perfect for adding personalized scents to:
- Soaps, lotions, creams
- Hair care and body care products
- Cleaning products, room sprays, laundry, linens, and aroma diffusers
- Our Fragrance oils are synthetically compounded from aroma chemicals; these scents are rich, complex, and long lasting. Personalize any of your products or add an Eternal Essence Oil to spice up your current favorite fragrance. Create a scent that is simply yours.
Find Eternal Essence Oils on Social Media
- Don’t know where to start? We’re here to help! Put your oils to use by checking out our Blog for DIY recipes, fun facts and more at https://www.eternalessenceoils.com/blog-2/
- Don’t have time to check our website daily for updates and info? Follow us on Instagram for special promos, sales, updates and contests at https://www.instagram.com/eternalessenceoil/ delivered daily to your newsfeed.
- Find, Like and Share our page on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/EternalEssenceOils/ to keep up with additional sales, promos, new oils and blogs