Gardenia is one my favorite aromas and flowers, I used to pass by them as child when I went to visit my Great Grandmother. When I smell them today they trigger warm and happy memories. Smell and memory are closely linked in our brain, so creating a perfume to wear all day could bring a warm bright smile to face just by wearing it. So here is a delightful recipe, Gorgeous Gardenia Perfume Oil, to make and wear to our hearts content.
- Roller Bottles ( 5 ml bottles find HERE on Amazon)
- Gardenia Fragrance Oil
- Carrier Oil (find Coconut oil here HERE , can also use Almond, Jojoba, or another that you like)
How to make:
Add Carrier Oil onto glass bottle until it is 3/4 full. Add 5-10 drops of Gardenia Fragrance oil. Place your thumb over the top and shake, then test the potency on your skin by dabbing a little on your wrist. If you like more aroma add more fragrance oil. Start with less and add more to your liking. After you have added the oil to the bottle make sure to press firmly down on the roller, as this will help avoid leakage. Bottles containing oils or liquid should be stored and transported upright to prevent leakage.
Now that I have made a Gorgeous Gardenia Perfume Oil, I can be reminded of happy childhood memories anytime I desire, which is such a gift.
**Gardenia Fragrance Oil- A swirl of blinding white, the gardenia’s waxy blossom is pure and sensual. So intoxicating is its sweetness that raising a bloom to your nose invites you to swoon. This Gardenia oil fragrance is beautiful with top notes of muguet, jasmine, strawberry and grape, with heart notes of gardenia, lilac, rose, hyacinth and narcissus, and base notes of balsam, amber musk, woods, and violet.
At Eternal Essence Oils, we felt our product was going to represent us and the quality we give, to you, our customer. So, we continue to research and source new products that meet our customers’ growing needs. Our mission is to supply the finest products without breaking the bank.
- We’re proud to offer over 90 of the foremost and leading Fragrance Oils that conform to IFRA standards without breaking the bank.
- Eternal Essence Oils are designed for use in cosmetics and are perfect for adding personalized scents to:
- Soaps, lotions, creams
- Hair care and body care products
- Cleaning products, room sprays, laundry, linens, and aroma diffusers
- Our Fragrance oils are synthetically compounded from aroma chemicals; these scents are rich, complex, and long lasting. Personalize any of your products or add an Eternal Essence Oil to spice up your current favorite fragrance. Create a scent that is simply yours.
Find Eternal Essence Oils on Social Media
- Don’t know where to start? We’re here to help! Put your oils to use by checking out our Blog for DIY recipes, fun facts and more at https://www.eternalessenceoils.com/blog-2/
- Don’t have time to check our website daily for updates and info? Follow us on Instagram for special promos, sales, updates and contests at https://www.instagram.com/eternalessenceoil/ delivered daily to your newsfeed.
- Find, Like and Share our page on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/EternalEssenceOils/ to keep up with additional sales, promos, new oils and blogs.