This cleansing oil can be used for oily and dry skin and is an excellent 2-in-1 addition to your nighttime routine!
What You Need:
- 1/4 cup of MCT oil
- 1/2 tsp of CreamMaker FLUID emulsifier
- Small funnel
- Small bottle with pump
- 15 drops EEO Fragrance Oil. We recommend Barrier Reef, Bamboo Teak or Forever Yours but this can be subbed out with any scents you love!
Pour the MCT oil and the CreamMaker Fluid into the pump bottle using funnel. Add fragrance oils last and mix until cloudy.
How To Use:
Make sure to shake the bottle before dispensing and massage into your skin in circular motions. Avoid getting into eyes.
Rinse your face with water until clean.
At Eternal Essence Oils, we felt our product was going to represent us and the quality we give, to you, our customer. So, we continue to research and source new products that meet our customers’ growing needs. Our mission is to supply the finest products without breaking the bank.
- We’re proud to offer over 90 of the foremost and leading Fragrance Oils that conform to IFRA standards without breaking the bank.
- Eternal Essence Oils are designed for use in cosmetics and are perfect for adding personalized scents to:
- Soaps, lotions, creams
- Hair care and body care products
- Cleaning products, room sprays, laundry, linens, and aroma diffusers
- Our Fragrance oils are synthetically compounded from aroma chemicals; these scents are rich, complex, and long lasting. Personalize any of your products or add an Eternal Essence Oil to spice up your current favorite fragrance. Create a scent that is simply yours.
Find Eternal Essence Oils on Social Media
- Don’t know where to start? We’re here to help! Put your oils to use by checking out our Blog for DIY recipes, fun facts and more at https://www.eternalessenceoils.com/blog-2/
- Don’t have time to check our website daily for updates and info? Follow us on Instagram for special promos, sales, updates and contests at https://www.instagram.com/eternalessenceoil/ delivered daily to your newsfeed.
- Find, Like and Share our page on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/EternalEssenceOils/ to keep up with additional sales, promos, new oils and blogs