In the upcoming months, the weather can be harsh to your skin! Use this DIY face cream to up your facial care routine.
What You Will Need:
- 1 cup aloe vera gel
- 1/2 cup of coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons jojoba oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of beeswax pastilles
- Double boiler
- 10 drops of fragrance oil. We recommend: Almond Coconut Milk, Lavender Chamomile, Lemon Blossom
- Heat coconut oil, beeswax, and jojoba oil in a double boiler, stirring once in a while to make sure the contents mix.
- Once melted into a liquid and mixed well, pour the mixture into a glass blender and allow the mixture to cool for about 2 hours.
- Scrape the sides of the blender down to loosen contents and turn blender on low.
- Pour aloe vera gel into the mixture and stop occasionally to allow contents to combine. If any contents get stuck in the blender, scrape the sides of the blender and whip the mixture by hand until a light fluffy texture.
- Continue mixing and add fragrance oils.
A few notes:
- Although Aloe Vera is great for the skin, we still recommend testing this lotion on a small area of your skin before using on your face.
- We suggest keeping a small amount in your bathroom and keeping the rest in the fridge to have a longer storage life. (Up to 3-4 months)
At Eternal Essence Oils, we felt our product was going to represent us and the quality we give, to you, our customer. So, we continue to research and source new products that meet our customers’ growing needs. Our mission is to supply the finest products without breaking the bank.
- We’re proud to offer over 90 of the foremost and leading Fragrance Oils that conform to IFRA standards without breaking the bank.
- Eternal Essence Oils are designed for use in cosmetics and are perfect for adding personalized scents to:
- Soaps, lotions, creams
- Hair care and body care products
- Cleaning products, room sprays, laundry, linens, and aroma diffusers
- Our Fragrance oils are synthetically compounded from aroma chemicals; these scents are rich, complex, and long lasting. Personalize any of your products or add an Eternal Essence Oil to spice up your current favorite fragrance. Create a scent that is simply yours.
Find Eternal Essence Oils on Social Media
- Don’t know where to start? We’re here to help! Put your oils to use by checking out our Blog for DIY recipes, fun facts and more at https://www.eternalessenceoils.com/blog-2/
- Don’t have time to check our website daily for updates and info? Follow us on Instagram for special promos, sales, updates and contests at https://www.instagram.com/eternalessenceoil/ delivered daily to your newsfeed.
- Find, Like and Share our page on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/EternalEssenceOils/ to keep up with additional sales, promos, new oils and blogs