Here’s a recipe for creating a lotion bar that’s soothing and nourishing for your skin! Use it on dry, scratchy areas like knees, elbows, feet and hands!
What You Need:
- 1 cup of coconut oil
- 1 cup cocoa butter or shea butter (or you can use a combination of the two)
- 1 cup beeswax
- Silicon molds or metal tins
- 15 drops of your favorite fragrance oil. We recommend: Adriatic Fig, Summer Boardwalk or Spa!
- Melt all the ingredients, except the fragrance oils, in a double boiler. You can make your own double boiler by placing a glass bowl over a medium-size saucepan.
- Bring the water to a boil until the ingredients are melted.
- Once ingredients are melted, remove the bowl from the heat. Let mixture cool slightly and then add in fragrance oils.
- Stir well until combined.
- Pour the mixture into silicon molds or metal tins.
- Allow the mixture to cool completely and then pop the bars out of the molds.
- Store in an airtight container! These will last up to one year!
How to Use:
Rub the lotion bar onto the skin where you want to use it. When you rub it on warm skin, it will melt slightly, making it easy to apply. Massage into the skin.
At Eternal Essence Oils, we felt our product was going to represent us and the quality we give, to you, our customer. So, we continue to research and source new products that meet our customers’ growing needs. Our mission is to supply the finest products without breaking the bank.
- We’re proud to offer over 90 of the foremost and leading Fragrance Oils that conform to IFRA standards without breaking the bank.
- Eternal Essence Oils are designed for use in cosmetics and are perfect for adding personalized scents to:
- Soaps, lotions, creams
- Hair care and body care products
- Cleaning products, room sprays, laundry, linens, and aroma diffusers
- Our Fragrance oils are synthetically compounded from aroma chemicals; these scents are rich, complex, and long lasting. Personalize any of your products or add an Eternal Essence Oil to spice up your current favorite fragrance. Create a scent that is simply yours.
Find Eternal Essence Oils on Social Media
- Don’t know where to start? We’re here to help! Put your oils to use by checking out our Blog for DIY recipes, fun facts and more at https://www.eternalessenceoils.com/blog-2/
- Don’t have time to check our website daily for updates and info? Follow us on Instagram for special promos, sales, updates and contests at https://www.instagram.com/eternalessenceoil/ delivered daily to your newsfeed.
- Find, Like and Share our page on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/EternalEssenceOils/ to keep up with additional sales, promos, new oils and blogs