Depending on your carpets traffic and whether you have pets, your carpets may need a freshening pretty regularly and its actually quite simple to do that with Fragrance Oils & Baking Soda. Our Juniper Breeze Carpet Fresh recipe is a
perfect way to take unwanted odors out while infusing the carpet with fragrance you like. With all the traffic or shoes and toes and who knows what
else, it’s important to freshen our carpets up from time to time.
Juniper Breeze Carpet Fresh is created from our Juniper Breeze Fragrance Oil, which is a mixed fruity type with top notes of pineapple, orange, grape, melon and peach, middle notes of rose, jasmine, cyclamen, violet, apple, lily of thevalley, and clove, with a woody, musky heliotrope base note. (If you prefer an alternate aroma feel free to change this out for what ever you prefer, such as Tahitian Vanilla, Caribbean Escape or White Musk.) If you wanted to get some Baking Soda that has a shaker top we found a 3 pack HERE on Amazon, you could create a few different Carpet Freshes to alternate aroma in the home.
To create our Juniper Breeze Carpet Fresh just add several drops of Juniper Breeze Fragrance Oil to a box of baking soda and mix well. Then allow this to dry for a day. When it has dried for 24 hours just sprinkle it onto your carpets, and allow it to sit for 30 min- 1 hour. Then finish it off with a good vacuuming and there you have it, fresh carpet.
At Eternal Essence Oils, we felt our product was going to represent us and the quality we give, to you, our customer. So, we continue to research and source new products that meet our customers’ growing needs. Our mission is to supply the finest products without breaking the bank.
- We’re proud to offer over 90 of the foremost and leading Fragrance Oils that conform to IFRA standards without breaking the bank.
- Eternal Essence Oils are designed for use in cosmetics and are perfect for adding personalized scents to:
- Soaps, lotions, creams
- Hair care and body care products
- Cleaning products, room sprays, laundry, linens, and aroma diffusers
- Our Fragrance oils are synthetically compounded from aroma chemicals; these scents are rich, complex, and long lasting. Personalize any of your products or add an Eternal Essence Oil to spice up your current favorite fragrance. Create a scent that is simply yours.
Find Eternal Essence Oils on Social Media
- Don’t know where to start? We’re here to help! Put your oils to use by checking out our Blog for DIY recipes, fun facts and more at https://www.eternalessenceoils.com/blog-2/
- Don’t have time to check our website daily for updates and info? Follow us on Instagram for special promos, sales, updates and contests at https://www.instagram.com/eternalessenceoil/ delivered daily to your newsfeed.
- Find, Like and Share our page on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/EternalEssenceOils/ to keep up with additional sales, promos, new oils and blogs.