In today’s blog we will learn how to create an oil diffuser necklace to let you enjoy aromatherapy benefits all day! It’s a fun project that your kids can help you create and makes a fun homemade gift for the holidays!
What You Will Need:
- Wax or parchment paper
- Air dry clay
- Rubber stamps
- Hemp, leather or fabric cord
- Small jump rings
- Pliers (to open and close jump rings)
- **Optional: Beads for decoration
- 1-2 drops of fragrance oil per pendant. We recommend: Mountain Meets The Ocean or Aspen Winter
- Set out a large sheet of wax or parchment paper and lay flat
- Grab a small ball of clay about the size of a nickel and press down into a flat circle shape on your surface.
- Clean up the edges if needed and then choose a stamp to press and create an impression in your clay.
- Use your pencil to press and create a hole where the necklace cord can pass through.
- Let the pendants dry for about 2-3 days (or however long your clay’s instructions say).
- Turn the pendant into a necklace by adding a small jump ring to your pendant. String your cord through, cut at length desired and tie a knot. **Optional** Customize by adding some beads!
- Lay the pendant flat and on the wax or parchment paper and add 1-2 drops of essential oils to the front of the pendant. Tip the pendant back and forth so the oil spreads evenly and wipe off any excess.
- The oil will last 2-3 days. Once the fragrance fades, feel free to re-apply with whichever scent you’d like to enjoy next!
At Eternal Essence Oils, we felt our product was going to represent us and the quality we give, to you, our customer. So, we continue to research and source new products that meet our customers’ growing needs. Our mission is to supply the finest products without breaking the bank.
- We’re proud to offer over 90 of the foremost and leading Fragrance Oils that conform to IFRA standards without breaking the bank.
- Eternal Essence Oils are designed for use in cosmetics and are perfect for adding personalized scents to:
- Soaps, lotions, creams
- Hair care and body care products
- Cleaning products, room sprays, laundry, linens, and aroma diffusers
- Our Fragrance oils are synthetically compounded from aroma chemicals; these scents are rich, complex, and long lasting. Personalize any of your products or add an Eternal Essence Oil to spice up your current favorite fragrance. Create a scent that is simply yours.
Find Eternal Essence Oils on Social Media
- Don’t know where to start? We’re here to help! Put your oils to use by checking out our Blog for DIY recipes, fun facts and more at https://www.eternalessenceoils.com/blog-2/
- Don’t have time to check our website daily for updates and info? Follow us on Instagram for special promos, sales, updates and contests at https://www.instagram.com/eternalessenceoil/ delivered daily to your newsfeed.
- Find, Like and Share our page on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/EternalEssenceOils/ to keep up with additional sales, promos, new oils and blogs