The decadently lush green aroma of this Azalea Fragrance Oil is both deeply rich and delightfully clean. Azaleas are members of an ancient group of plants dating to 70 million years ago. They are the national flower of Nepal, mentioned in ancient Chinese medical texts, and a Tang Dynasty poet born in 772 A.D. referred to the plant as “a beauty amidst all flowers.”
Azalea – 16oz
Azalea – 16oz
- The lush green aroma of this Azalea Fragrance Oil is both deeply rich and delightfully clean.
- Our stylish and high quality 160z Aluminum Bottles with tamper evident ring and cap are lightweight and durable.
At Eternal Essence Oils…
We felt our product was going to represent us and the quality we give, to you, our customer. So, we continue to research and source new products that meet our customers’ growing needs. Our mission is to supply the finest products at honest, competitive prices.
- We’re proud to offer over 90 of the foremost and leading Fragrance Oils that conform to IFRA standards without breaking the bank.
- Eternal Essence Oils are designed for use in cosmetics and are perfect for adding personalized scents to:
- Soaps, lotions, creams
- Hair care and body care products
- Cleaning products, room sprays, laundry, linens, and aroma diffusers
- Our Fragrance oils are rich, complex, and long lasting. Personalize any of your products or add an Eternal Essence Oil to spice up your current favorite fragrance. Create a scent that is simply yours.
Find Eternal Essence Oils on Social Media
- Don’t know where to start? We’re here to help! Put your oils to use by checking out our Blog for DIY recipes, fun facts and more at https://www.eternalessenceoils.com/blog-2/
- Don’t have time to check our website daily for updates and info? Follow us on Instagram for special promos, sales, updates and contests at https://www.instagram.com/eternalessenceoil/ delivered daily to your newsfeed.
- Find, Like and Share our page on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/EternalEssenceOils/ to keep up with additional sales, promos, new oils and blogs.