Pamper and exfoliate your body with this homemade lavender sugar scrub!
What You Need:
- 2 cups of sugar. If you decide to color your scrub we suggest a lighter colored sugar.
- ¼ to 1 cup coconut oil
- Purple food coloring if you want to make your scrub extra pretty.
- Dried lavender flowers or lavender buds in this mixture will make it smell amazing and add extra calming effects as well as making it look beautiful
- 15 drops EEO Fragrance Oil. We recommend Lavender Breeze, Lavender Chamomile or Lavender but this can be subbed out with any scents you love!
- Mix some of the sugar and all of the oil in a large bowl.
- Next, add the lavender essential oil while stirring the mixture. If you wish to color your sugar scrub add the food coloring now too. You will only need a couple of drops. We also added some dried lavender for an added treat.
- Add the rest of your sugar until it is the consistency you want.
- Put your sugar scrub into a container. Mason jars are great to give as gifts!
At Eternal Essence Oils, we felt our product was going to represent us and the quality we give, to you, our customer. So, we continue to research and source new products that meet our customers’ growing needs. Our mission is to supply the finest products without breaking the bank.
- We’re proud to offer over 90 of the foremost and leading Fragrance Oils that conform to IFRA standards without breaking the bank.
- Eternal Essence Oils are designed for use in cosmetics and are perfect for adding personalized scents to:
- Soaps, lotions, creams
- Hair care and body care products
- Cleaning products, room sprays, laundry, linens, and aroma diffusers
- Our Fragrance oils are synthetically compounded from aroma chemicals; these scents are rich, complex, and long lasting. Personalize any of your products or add an Eternal Essence Oil to spice up your current favorite fragrance. Create a scent that is simply yours.
Find Eternal Essence Oils on Social Media
- Don’t know where to start? We’re here to help! Put your oils to use by checking out our Blog for DIY recipes, fun facts and more at https://www.eternalessenceoils.com/blog-2/
- Don’t have time to check our website daily for updates and info? Follow us on Instagram for special promos, sales, updates and contests at https://www.instagram.com/eternalessenceoil/ delivered daily to your newsfeed.
- Find, Like and Share our page on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/EternalEssenceOils/ to keep up with additional sales, promos, new oils and blogs