Keep your hands feeling soft during the winter by using these exfoliating hand scrubs!
What You Will Need:
- Epsom salt
- Baking soda
- Distilled water
- Silicone molds
- Air-tight jars
- Mixing bowl
- Empty spice grinder
- 30 drops of fragrance oil. We recommend: Lemon Sugar, Orange Creamsicle, or Lavender Chamomile
- Use your spice grinder to grind up the epsom salt into a fine powder (1 cup)
- Mix 1 cup of baking soda with ground epson salt in a mixing bowl
- Add 30 drops of fragrance oil of your choice and mix well. Make sure there are no clumps!
- Add 3 tablespoons of distilled water. Consistency should be like thick cookie dough. Mix very well!
- Press mixture into the silicone molds
- Allow the scrubs to air dry over night! You may need to check on the hand scrubs and re-press a few times as they tend to expand
How to Use:
Take one of the hand scrubs and run it under water. Gently rub your hands together breaking up the scrub and exfoliate your skin. Rinse well. After drying hands apply your favorite moisturizer.
At Eternal Essence Oils, we felt our product was going to represent us and the quality we give, to you, our customer. So, we continue to research and source new products that meet our customers’ growing needs. Our mission is to supply the finest products without breaking the bank.
- We’re proud to offer over 90 of the foremost and leading Fragrance Oils that conform to IFRA standards without breaking the bank.
- Eternal Essence Oils are designed for use in cosmetics and are perfect for adding personalized scents to:
- Soaps, lotions, creams
- Hair care and body care products
- Cleaning products, room sprays, laundry, linens, and aroma diffusers
- Our Fragrance oils are synthetically compounded from aroma chemicals; these scents are rich, complex, and long lasting. Personalize any of your products or add an Eternal Essence Oil to spice up your current favorite fragrance. Create a scent that is simply yours.
Find Eternal Essence Oils on Social Media
- Don’t know where to start? We’re here to help! Put your oils to use by checking out our Blog for DIY recipes, fun facts and more at https://www.eternalessenceoils.com/blog-2/
- Don’t have time to check our website daily for updates and info? Follow us on Instagram for special promos, sales, updates and contests at https://www.instagram.com/eternalessenceoil/ delivered daily to your newsfeed.
- Find, Like and Share our page on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/EternalEssenceOils/ to keep up with additional sales, promos, new oils and blogs